• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Budget Proposal: The Instantx Soda Machine!

So, who's going to find a home for this Dash Billboard shaped like a vending machine? I don't need it taking up space in my shop.

Noone is going to step up to the plate. But I'm sure they will have many opinions to add.

Sorry bossman. We're are obviously all on different pages around here. Some of us want innovation, and some want to sit around on the forums and bitch and literally do nothing to help dash execept hold our little bags.

Noone is going to step up to the plate. But I'm sure they will have many opinions to add.

Sorry bossman. We're are obviously all on different pages around here. Some of us want innovation, and some want to sit around on the forums and bitch and literally do nothing to help dash execept hold our little bags.
It's so hard to just give up and walk away from something that I know has so much potential... But there's nothing I can do for it at this point. The community doesn't believe in it's own product. nothing but hot air and name calling. I have to force myself to forget about DASH ever being useful, money hose my MNs while there's still value in them, and move on with my life. I want to believe that something this great will find a way no matter what, but the community seems dead set against it and willing to go to great lengths to kill their own possibilities. I can't let myself get tricked into any more conversations on it. It's a trap!

It's one thing to talk the talk, but fail to walk the walk. But when you go out of your way to stab anyone in the back who is willing to do it for you... Wow. I can't believe I worked that hard just to get fucked over. Again.

It's so hard to just give up and walk away from something that I know has so much potential... But there's nothing I can do for it at this point. The community doesn't believe in it's own product. nothing but hot air and name calling. I have to force myself to forget about DASH ever being useful, money hose my MNs while there's still value in them, and move on with my life. I want to believe that something this great will find a way no matter what, but the community seems dead set against it and willing to go to great lengths to kill their own possibilities. I can't let myself get tricked into any more conversations on it. It's a trap!

It's one thing to talk the talk, but fail to walk the walk. But when you go out of your way to stab anyone in the back who is willing to do it for you... Wow. I can't believe I worked that hard just to get fucked over. Again.

Don't let the trolls get to you, half of these people don;t even know what they are asking man.

It's no different than hiring some smartass 17 yr old who thinks he knows everything and runs his mouth of all day until he fucks something up then realizes maybe he doesn't know everything.

Don't let the trolls get to you, half of these people don;t even know what they are asking man.
The trolls aren't getting to me. I turn them into my useful idiots. I like them! ;-)

The most predictable quality of the neuro-typical is their ability to forget that I am not one of them...

So, who's going to find a home for this Dash Billboard shaped like a vending machine? I don't need it taking up space in my shop.
Self quoting for bump. In the community's own collective mind, it seems that DASH is not worth saving from a landfill.

they prefer a nice chat in a private place at a roundtable
priorities madness!
-Let's make it useful.
-Nahh, let's find an investor willing to pump it

I'll chip in gas money if you can take it for a little trip:

d6a7a181_o.png

I want to say 'thank you' to fulltimegeek for his fantastic working instantX android app. Two ideas I had:

• could balance be shown as confirmed after 5 confirmations (looks faster than waiting for the one mined block)?
  • can you display how many confirmations are left until you can resend instantX? only the message that it's not possible yet is not very meaningful
Thank you very much for the compliment and sorry that I'm responding so late! Regarding your two requests:

1st question: Are you referring to receiving IX?

2nd question: Great idea and I will see if I can implement this. Instead of the phone saying "IX -- not enough confs" ... I'll see if I can find a way to specify remaining confs as so: "IX -- 2 conf(s) needed"

Thank you very much for the compliment and sorry that I'm responding so late! Regarding your two requests:

1st question: Are you referring to receiving IX?

2nd question: Great idea and I will see if I can implement this. Instead of the phone saying "IX -- not enough confs" ... I'll see if I can find a way to specify remaining confs as so: "IX -- 2 conf(s) needed"

1st: yes for receiving
2nd: cool!

I'll chip in gas money if you can take it for a little trip
4000 mile round trip. 2000+ of it through mexico, by myself, unarmed... I don't think so. It'd take a hell of a lot more than gas money to make me do something that stupid.

And no, not even boobs and perpetual head the whole time I'm there.

Back