• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Budget Proposal: The Instantx Soda Machine!

Well I finally managed to get some funds into a synced android wallet with instantX enabled using an imported later wallet version and the damn thing keeps crashing, so am out of ideas with hash engineering related workarounds :rolleyes:

Does bottled water come in cans? Can't do bottles with this machine, just cans.

We are thinking about a beer option. It technically isn't selling for fiat which would require a liquor license.
Yes you can get water in cans, Southwest Airlines has canned water so there must be a supplier out there somewhere.

Beer miht be tricky, wouldn't you need a liquor license or fall under some sort of regulatory bs? Energy drinks and cold brew coffee (starbucks, etc) would probably be popular choices as well

This soda machine sounds good for a place like Brave New Books in Austin, TX. The owner is a big advocate of cryptos and may see a business opportunity in this for his store?

ATMs are just a band-aid for the problem of retail un-usability. Nevermind the huge amount of AML/KYC guvscam BS that comes with it. DASH can skip that whole mess, so we better damn well actually do it. Digital Cash? Right? So, uh, lets actually BE DIGITAL CASH ALREADY!

Gas Station POS systems are a house of cards, at best. We need this project as a Phase 1 before we can approach Gas Stations.[/QUOTE]

The price rise in DASH had me wondering what has been brewing in the community.... it appears passion & action!!

This soda machine sounds good for a place like Brave New Books in Austin, TX. The owner is a big advocate of cryptos and may see a business opportunity in this for his store?
I'll take an excuse to drive to TX, been wanting to help celebrate their Open Carry passage. Have machine and giant trailer, will travel. We're looking for a home for this thing post-miami anyway... I'll bring it up in project chat.

She's not the prettiest when you get up close, but it's what's on the inside that counts. I can see plenty of ways I could have done better, but not on this deadline.

moocowmoo, Solarminer, oaxaca, Raptor73, TheDashGuy, fulltimegeek, HashEngineering, Minotaur, kot... I hope I'm not forgetting anyone... Oh, yeah, everyone who actually created/contributed to DASH/IX/MNs. You know, all those developers who barely get paid.

Thank God for these guys, even if they aren't partial to the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Enrich their donation addresses.

I have been the least productive and least useful person on this project, in my opinion. I did a lot of grunt work, money spending, and trying to figure out how to do shit I've never done before all at the last minute... I'm just the guy with the box. It's everyone else who deserves the praise.

She's not the prettiest when you get up close, but it's what's on the inside that counts. I can see plenty of ways I could have done better, but not on this deadline.

moocowmoo, Solarminer, oaxaca, Raptor73, TheDashGuy, fulltimegeek, HashEngineering, Minotaur, kot... I hope I'm not forgetting anyone... Oh, yeah, everyone who actually created/contributed to DASH/IX/MNs. You know, all those developers who barely get paid.

Thank God for these guys, even if they aren't partial to the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Enrich their donation addresses.

I have been the least productive and least useful person on this project, in my opinion. I did a lot of grunt work, money spending, and trying to figure out how to do shit I've never done before all at the last minute... I'm just the guy with the box. It's everyone else who deserves the praise.

Don't lie, you did so much. If anything, I put in the least work... I legit only spent 15-20 hours on this project. Thanks for being a boss!

We have all flavors with IX.

Iphone - now with IX. I don't do Apple, so would appreciate any feedback. There will be a revision on this tomorrow to fix a bug.
https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=16646233

We tested the android walllets and they work, but there could be issues with specific phones.

Android - FullTimeGeek - This will be the fast wallet for the show. It can scan paperwallets in seconds.
https://github.com/fulltimegeek/Dash-Wallet
www.dashndrink.com/dwftg.apk

Android - HashFastEngineering - This is the existing android wallet with updates for IX. It should be on Google in a day or two. You can install over your existing wallet and it should keep your dash.
https://github.com/HashEngineering/darkcoin-wallet/tags
www.dashndrink.com/dwhfe.apk

FullTimeGeek, HashEngineering, and QuantumExplorer have put in a lot of effort here. Thanks for the effort!

Back