• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Budget Proposal : Promotion / Reimbursement / Core Team

What a difference a year makes, huh? Let's give some colour to this thread.
I have the feeling you are honoring our most infamous troll ^^

iJ1FuQH.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure, here is GooglePlay statistic:
Installs: 1,000 - 5,000
It doesn't mean the number of users, it just means the number of installs and reinstalls due to updates and there have been quite a few of updates... But it's not a bad number. I guess I haven't seen people talk about it much.

It doesn't mean the number of users, it just means the number of installs and reinstalls due to updates and there have been quite a few of updates... But it's not a bad number. I guess I haven't seen people talk about it much.

Yes, and that number also includes instances like myself: Install -> Try-It-Out -> No-Thx -> Uninstall -> :smile:

yes, --litemode kills every Dash-related protocol feature and leave you with X11 litecoin + nice UI
Not using litemode anymore... Issue I'm having still persists...

Code:
mnbudget vote-many eac6392cd0d63e4b2ebd3c60da2d3e13137c892cd4cd1a8f3885077ac86b7487 yes
{
 "overall" : "Voted successfully 0 time(s) and failed a shitload of time(s).",
 "detail" : {
 "MN001" : {
 "result" : "failed",
 "errorMessage" : "Can't find masternode by pubkey"
 },
 "MN002" : {
 },

Please help me remove my head from my butt.

Not using litemode anymore... Issue I'm having still persists...

Code:
mnbudget vote-many eac6392cd0d63e4b2ebd3c60da2d3e13137c892cd4cd1a8f3885077ac86b7487 yes
{
"overall" : "Voted successfully 0 time(s) and failed a shitload of time(s).",
"detail" : {
"MN001" : {
},
"MN002" : {
},

Please help me remove my head from my butt.

Hmmm.... that's weird...
Stupid questions, I know, but:
1) are you sure you MNs are online?
2) did you change masternodeprivkeys in masternode.conf after launching MNs?

1) are you sure you MNs are online?
dashninja sees them all... Didn't want to trust their own output. My totally unrelated laptop wallet/client shows them in masternode list.

2) did you change masternodeprivkeys in masternode.conf after launching MNs?
Nope. That'd be kinda obvious and I'd never do it. ;-)

Could there be a relationship to why I had such a bitch of a time getting them to online themselves?

Oh, and start-many does work in litemode...

The problem I had was with the nodes themselves seeming to screen themselves out. I could do a start many and MN004 would see the announcement in it's debug for everything but itself. MN117 would do the same thing... Ever damned node would see the announcement for everything but itself and continue to call itself not capable, waiting for blah blah... I finally discovered that the difference happens at the very first moment that the node checks to see if has an active announcement on the network. If it doesn't it'll never accept a new one. It's that initial check where it either works on the first try, or it'll never work. Never happened before v12.53. v12.51 didn't have that problem as far as I noticed, but I didn't have v12.51 for very long...

It can't be due to litemode usage because the announcement was successful. It's visible to everything but itself. Unless there's something undocumented/changed in regard to that...

Oh wait... Maybe... Has something significant changed in how nodes listen, or has litemode been altered recently? That might explain it... The announce is open, and doesn't get handled until the node pings or else a null address gets stuck in it, thus preventing any future announce from being loved... I wonder if this is an exploitable bug, or just a creative way to screw myself?

.... I could do a start many and MN004 would see the announcement in it's debug for everything but itself. MN117 would do the same thing... Ever damned node would see the announcement for everything but itself and continue to call itself not capable, waiting for blah blah...
Ok, another stupid question from me: are you sure mnprivkeys match (i.e. <mnprivkey> for mn4 in masternode.conf match "masternodeprivkey" parameter in dash.conf on remote mn4 vps)?

Ok, another stupid question from me: are you sure mnprivkeys match (i.e. <mnprivkey> for mn4 in masternode.conf match "masternodeprivkey" parameter in dash.conf on remote mn4 vps)?
I just realized I've been posting this in entirely the wrong thread... But it is a voting for budget problem, I guess...

Yup. All match. I've got a screen cap I can send you if I have a gpg key (it has some sensitive data I'd rather the world not see).

I haven't altered a config file since early v11...

Back