• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Budget allocation question!

Onsn

Hello guys
While I was reading a Dash governance policy, some sentences got me hard to understand.

Document of Dash says, "If a proposal has passed the voting threshold but insufficient funds remain to pay the full amount requested, it will not receive partial funding. Instead, any smaller proposals which have also passed the threshold that will fit in the budget will be funded, even if they have lower net approval than the larger proposal."

Does this mean that a proposer whose proposal has passed the voting threshold but if funds aren't sufficient to pay cannot receive funding at that cycle?

Hello guys
While I was reading a Dash governance policy, some sentences got me hard to understand.

Document of Dash says, "If a proposal has passed the voting threshold but insufficient funds remain to pay the full amount requested, it will not receive partial funding. Instead, any smaller proposals which have also passed the threshold that will fit in the budget will be funded, even if they have lower net approval than the larger proposal."

Does this mean that a proposer whose proposal has passed the voting threshold but if funds aren't sufficient to pay cannot receive funding at that cycle?
Yes. if a proposal passes the voting round but the funds are not sufficient, it won't get the funding. but if there are also another "smaller" proposals (Asking less funding) that pass the voting round, they would receive funding.

Yes. if a proposal passes the voting round but the funds are not sufficient, it won't get the funding. but if there are also another "smaller" proposals (Asking less funding) that pass the voting round, they would receive funding.
Thank you so much for your reply! Could I ask one more question? Then, Even though funds are distributed to all of proposals that has passed the voting round, some funds still remain, will this remaining funds be distributed at the next cycle?

Funds will not be created and does not exist.
Some one says remaining funds are burned, but simply they will not be created.
just some curiosity, how do those funds "are not created"? if the superblock says the reward is going to be X amount, how does the amount is lower than that?

Back