• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

BTC.com scamming me of my legitimate bitcoins - Any Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzair

So , I started using the BTC.com wallet a while back .What I have noticed is they strangely allow deposits but block withdrawals without explicit notice ,also unable to open web wallet since for some reason they chose to block my IP .

Weird still my thoughts ,if they are planning to exit scam or something worse , that's what makes me tremble. My investments are my life's hard earnings . I work as a Dev and as a crypto-investor occasionally

So now I want to sell my bitcoins will they offer to pay my losses with me intending to have sold my cryptos at an earlier date when it costed higher ,yet they were blocked , service was halted without prior notification and absolutely meaninglessly , is that reasonable .

I leave it to the community - No response since months , error says - Cosigning disabled ........

Support has stopped answering queries and I am using Google data saver proxy to access the web wallet since they blocked my IP through which I usually access the web wallet .

Have I been scammed by BTC.com ?

Ideas are appreciated

how far have you gone with your funds?
So , I started using the BTC.com wallet a while back .What I have noticed is they strangely allow deposits but block withdrawals without explicit notice ,also unable to open web wallet since for some reason they chose to block my IP .

Weird still my thoughts ,if they are planning to exit scam or something worse , that's what makes me tremble. My investments are my life's hard earnings . I work as a Dev and as a crypto-investor occasionally

So now I want to sell my bitcoins will they offer to pay my losses with me intending to have sold my cryptos at an earlier date when it costed higher ,yet they were blocked , service was halted without prior notification and absolutely meaninglessly , is that reasonable .

I leave it to the community - No response since months , error says - Cosigning disabled ........

Support has stopped answering queries and I am using Google data saver proxy to access the web wallet since they blocked my IP through which I usually access the web wallet .

Have I been scammed by BTC.com ?

Ideas are appreciated
ith y

It sounds like scam. It's sad to tell but it happens more and more often these days.
I hope that you could deal with that but it's better for you to choose another wallet for further investments if you still have some.

I heard that BTC.com is launching a recovery program to recover lost Bitcoin Cash. Now there should be no such problems. Did you check?

Hello. I use BTC wallet not so long ago. A month ago I wanted to transfer my bitcoins, but the transfers were blocked by the security service. Transaction error: "cosigning has been disabled". Support service is recommended to put a complex password and 2FA for an additional level of security for access to the account. I did all this, but the problem remained. I left seven requests on the help centre for a month and asked to unlock the wallet, but did not receive a single answer. I also wrote several letters to support@btc with my problem and request for help, but I did not receive a single answer. What do I do, I have access to my wallet, but I cannot complete the transaction of my funds. My account is [email protected]. Please unlock translations.

Attachments

• Requests.png
    Requests.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 134
Hello. I use BTC wallet not so long ago. A month ago I wanted to transfer my bitcoins, but the transfers were blocked by the security service. Transaction error: "cosigning has been disabled". Support service is recommended to put a complex password and 2FA for an additional level of security for access to the account. I did all this, but the problem remained. I left seven requests on the help centre for a month and asked to unlock the wallet, but did not receive a single answer. I also wrote several letters to support@btc with my problem and request for help, but I did not receive a single answer. What do I do, I have access to my wallet, but I cannot complete the transaction of my funds. My account is [email protected]. Please unlock translations.

read up on the thread above
seems to be a scam (sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back