• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Briefly and Actually!

Though making a video is quicker and may be better, unfortunately, with the accent, I can't understand much.

Do you have a write up somewhere that I can read?

I have gone and read about your proposal and seen that mostly MNOs have turned it down due to their being no budget this month.

@Arthyron or @TaoOfSatoshi is there a way for the system to reject any submissions of new proposals in the event that there isn't finance for that period? I understand there is a 5 Dash application fee, and this could save or forewarn proposers in advance. Maybe @DashNexus will be looking at solving something like this?

@Arthyron or @TaoOfSatoshi is there a way for the system to reject any submissions of new proposals in the event that there isn't finance for that period? I understand there is a 5 Dash application fee, and this could save or forewarn proposers in advance. Maybe @DashNexus will be looking at solving something like this?

No, because votes can always come in down to the wire. We've actually had a few proposals in recent memory that showed up relatively late in the cycle but which ended up being of great importance, so adjustments to the budget allocation were still being made down to the final hours. Anything can happen in the voting cycle. It's nerve-wracking, but probably for the best of the network.

We have been trying to warn people in the pre-proposal stage about the budget forecast, and we've also gotten Dash Core Group to publish their budget requests ahead of time so we know when their arguably more important and more expensive funding is going to eat up the budget and we can plan accordingly. Hopefully with Nexus, we'll be able to have warnings or more data about the budget for anyone who signs up before they burn 5 Dash.

Back