• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Bounty for De-anonomizing a transaction?

I'd support this as well and will donate to this if someone sets this up.

Yep,will donate Dash, should be a laugh, only thing, gotta make sure before hand and be clear whats going to happen to the bounty if lets say, its not collected after 1 year or some date like that.
(and as an added bonus: its a good troll killer)

After 1 year, if nobody collects we can just reverse the transactions. Oh, wait...

This is a great idea. Let's wait until the team finishes blinding MN first however.
Sure, priorities are functionality over marketing. However, this could (and should) easily be put together by the foundation or the "marketing dept" instead of the "IT dept".

I vote we should start a bounty fund that lasts one year and is locked away in masternodes. 5% could go to the Dev team per next patches donation mechanism. After a year, accumulated funds are split amongst donators. This supports development, the masternode network, and the coin as people put their Dash where their mouth is

We would need tiered payouts depending on the severity of the exploit as part of this.

Thoughts?

To make this a bit more fun, the donor get bonus trophy points every time you donate to fundraising, bounties etc:grin:

I'm game. Sorry for pushing this on bct. I've been having some fun with those turkeys... But it seems that no one wants to take the bait right now. They are stuck on the instamined thing like flies of shit.

Please remember.. If you guys do not like dialogue over there to let me know I won't be offended. I want to keep the best interests of the community and the foundation top priority. Thanks.

Please remember.. If you guys do not like dialogue over there to let me know I won't be offended. I want to keep the best interests of the community and the foundation top priority. Thanks.

Everyone can do there whatever he or she wants, so do whatever you want :smile:

But, I'll give you one (unofficial) advice: don't respond to trolls there, no matter what bullshit they post. It's a waste of time and nerves, and they never change their mind anyway because they are immune to human logic. Over here we have a saying "never argue with complete morons...they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience".

Do something better with your time...for example I started to support the development team and got a lot of work done, Evan even built a complete new crypto-currency instead of answering to early trolls...or just spend some quality time with your family, etc. You get the idea.

Back