• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Boleh VPN now accepting Dash ! ...>>

I've been a Boleh customer for some time now. I simply cannot live without it. I had no idea how a VPN service would be so beneficial.

I just feel so much safer now, and by no means am I doing anything dodgy. The internet is getting ever so hostile! I starting working abroad in an arab country, where internet speed is crap, many random websites simply don't load (macrumors for example), Whatsapp voice and Facetime (and any voice over mobile internet) have recently been cut-off ... It's just crazy! Boleh solved all this.

With Boleh I notice a significant increase in connection stability and speed. I feel free from oppression from a government that is not even mine.

A huge thing I love about Boleh is that I start the client and forget about it. With my Mac, I just close the lid and go somewhere else, open the lid and I'm instantly connected. To a point that at the beginning I just couldn't believe I was through a VPN, so I would constantly do "Where is my IP" on google. To my astonishment I was always tunnelled.

So yeah, Boleh is indeed a top notch service, with a top-notch support team! They are Dash pioneers too, so I mean... I simply does not get better than this.

@BolehVPN I can't access the Dashboard (https://users.bolehvpn.net/) to download the config files I need. Also I get shown invalid SSL certificate for your website since a while now (Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN). What's going on there?

Edit: it seems the OpenDNS I have used caused the problems.

Last edited:
Back