• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Blockchain - a long way to go in order to change the world

Jan Hart

This is a promising year for the breakthrough of blockchain technology to come true. It is also the foundation of market value.

Bitcoin is a valuable cryptocurrency. If email is believed to be the first application of Internet of Information, then Blockchain is claimed to be the first application of Internet of Value. What will be equivalent to World Wide Web - the collective foundation of application development?

“Blockchain generation 3” is unique, with the aims to achieve these following goals: smart contract, interactivity, popularity, flexibility and the ability to hold a great amount of assets, multi-disciplines.

The price of the No. 1 cryptocurrency rose on Monday to trade in the vicinity of $11,000. Bitcoin touched $11,221.73 on Saturday before pulling back. Bitcoin hasn’t really maintained the $11,000 level since January. Elsewhere in the cryptocurrency universe, Bitcoin Cash is up 3.1% to $1,547.22. Ether is up 2.8% at $951.19, and Litecoin is up nearly 4% to $225, according to research and news site CoinDesk. For latest news and trends about cryptocurrency check CryptoNewsTrends.

Cryptocurrency still is unpredictable suddenly rising and going down, but that depends already to the person if it is valuable or not.

This is a promising year for the breakthrough of blockchain technology to come true. It is also the foundation of market value.

Bitcoin is a valuable cryptocurrency. If email is believed to be the first application of Internet of Information, then Blockchain is claimed to be the first application of Internet of Value. What will be equivalent to World Wide Web - the collective foundation of application development?

“Blockchain generation 3” is unique, with the aims to achieve these following goals: smart contract, interactivity, popularity, flexibility and the ability to hold a great amount of assets, multi-disciplines.

Whether we like it or not, Blockchain technology will become a must in the stock market. But to praise its merits from this year 2018 is a bit speculative. In any case, pending the development of this market value, I keep my grants in my cryptocurrency portfolio on union-crypto. At least there, I continue my breakthrough profitability and I do not run any risk of hacking account.

The power of crypto currency rises every day, so you made a good thing starting to find new ways of getting more benefit out of mining. But I began my “career” from using ICO opportunities and then started to mine myself, now use both of them. So when I want to have a new deal, I check pre ico list (use it for ages!), choose the best offers and get new profit. Have you started your collab?

Thank you very much,

And it's going to change the blockchain world. blockchain technology has the potential to transform every industry. Cryptocurrencies are separate from blockchain technology. The first is a digital representation of perceived value; the second is a method for distributed transaction processing and storage. Very easy to make a secure and perfect ICO platform right now!!

Back