• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Bitmain announced Antminer D3 15GH for DASH

Bitmain, wasn't even aware of the Innosillicon one, what price is it at...

Doesnt say , the webpage translates to this

30.2Ghs 750W, Innosilicon today announced the launch of the next generation of X11 full custom-made chip and mine A5 DashMaster. The product is the company in the Wright A4 mine after another masterpiece, carefully optimized by the multinational team development, the performance of the world ahead, has completed the chip-level verification, the miners in early September bulk shipments, Provide free warranty for half a year.

Innosilicon A5 DashMaster Master of the world's leading, one-step, to several times the competitive power of the largest computing power, the best energy efficiency than the boutique, to ensure that miners do not regret buying, mining, but the next two years The land of defeat.

Doesnt say , the webpage translates to this

30.2Ghs 750W, Innosilicon today announced the launch of the next generation of X11 full custom-made chip and mine A5 DashMaster. The product is the company in the Wright A4 mine after another masterpiece, carefully optimized by the multinational team development, the performance of the world ahead, has completed the chip-level verification, the miners in early September bulk shipments, Provide free warranty for half a year.

Innosilicon A5 DashMaster Master of the world's leading, one-step, to several times the competitive power of the largest computing power, the best energy efficiency than the boutique, to ensure that miners do not regret buying, mining, but the next two years The land of defeat.
It is indded a good specification 30.2 GHs on 750 Watt only

What pools will folks use when they receive these new miners?

(I'm new to Dash mining, but have a small farm of ZEC miners)

The price for iBeLink was $6k (so if you add PSU & shipping of bitmain) its 50% difference and 36% more efficiency.

I was considering

What about quality?
--> bitmain's D3 have one FAN vs iBeLink have 5 FANS (which means more cooling?)
--> bitmain is using compact casing vs iBeLink using server type chasis (which means more airflow?)

What about price difference?
--> bitmain price is $2700 and if you add PSU & shipping its going to be somewhere around $3100 to $3200 vs iBeLink price including shipping $6300 so it means 50% pricing difference

What about power consumption?
--> bitmain 0.087 watt vs iBeLink 0.075 watt per megahash

What about delivery time?

--> bitmain announced delivery starting from 15th September (means after 2 month) vs iBeLink promised delivery within 1 month

What about capacity?
--> bitmain claims 15000 MHs vs iBeLink 10800 MHs (so a difference of nearly 36%+ hash rate)

What about reliability?

--> In forums i read people claim that bitmain's equipment are not high in quality and unless you put them in datacenter or live in a very cold region they cause maintenance issues

CONCLUSION:

On Power consumption & capacity:
not a big difference, but winner is a winner, iBeLink Wins :)

On delivery time:
One way that iBeLink can satisfy their customer on price difference is to start shipping out earlier so they will be happy.

On quality:
Everyone have their own view but as per my research the miners who bought bitmain bitcon miners are not so much satisfied with quality, with iBeLink having 4 extra fans and more airflow by using larger chasis vs bitmains small chasis i think iBeLink is going to be a smooth ride.

On Price:
i get my iBeLink on 15th August as my order was confirmed on 15th July , i will have 1 month and with that i am expected to make $4000 , so it will put me equivalent in terms of pricing as my higher price difference would be recovered. (so i have no regrets for placing iBeLink order)

My Vote:
I support iBeLink because they were one producing equipment when bitmain was sleeping and we as crypto-people should not allow any giant to eat innovative players like iBeLink. Even look at bitcoin war going on , main culprit is this Bitmain who threatened with hardfork because they are largest supplier of bitcoin equipment & own largest pool

We should give companies like iBeLink chance and confident they will not shake our trust and ultimately prove to be winner.

My request to iBeLink is that they should deliver faster delivery to help their customers avoid price massacre initiated by bitmain.

Thanks.
Amazing information, could you include Innosilicon and Baikal, please? Thanks

INNOSILICON A5 DashMaster
4.22 BTC ( or 9999 USD; 254.23 LTC )
Hash Rate:
30.2 GH/s (+/-8%, in 750w normal mode)
38 GH/s (+/-8%, in 1250w overclock mode), Power Consumption: 750W

Baikal Giant
7000 USD
Hashrate: 2GHs, power consumption at 430W

Amazing information, could you include Innosilicon and Baikal, please? Thanks

INNOSILICON A5 DashMaster
4.22 BTC ( or 9999 USD; 254.23 LTC )
Hash Rate:
30.2 GH/s (+/-8%, in 750w normal mode)
38 GH/s (+/-8%, in 1250w overclock mode), Power Consumption: 750W

Baikal Giant
7000 USD
Hashrate: 2GHs, power consumption at 430W

Alright i would categorize it as two:

Product which exist and are shipping:-
iBeLink (10.8 GHz at 810 watt) official price: $6000
Baikal (2 Ghz at 430 watt) official price: $7000

Product which don't exist and are most probably in prototype phase:-

Bitmain Antminer D3 (15 GHz at 1200 watt) official price: $2700
Innosilicon A5 Dash Miner (30 GHz at 750 watt) official price: $10000

I hope this will help you make your decision.

Alright i would categorize it as two:

Product which exist and are shipping:-
iBeLink (10.8 GHz at 810 watt) official price: $6000
Baikal (2 Ghz at 430 watt) official price: $7000

Product which don't exist and are most probably in prototype phase:-

Bitmain Antminer D3 (15 GHz at 1200 watt) official price: $2700
Innosilicon A5 Dash Miner (30 GHz at 750 watt) official price: $10000

I hope this will help you make your decision.
From my point of view:
iBeLink - sold out immediately, difficult to buy
Baikal - extremely expensive
Bitmain - sold out immediately, difficult to buy
Innosilicon - with their selling philosophy will be reachable anytime

Wish you best of luck :)
THANKS! ;)
BTW I did my own research and calculations of course.

It was the same one year ago like in these days. Everybody was crying on forums when Baikal released first miners: "They will kill Dash with that haspower!". Today it's the same.

THANKS! ;)
BTW I did my own research and calculations of course.

It was the same one year ago like in these days. Everybody was crying on forums when Baikal released first miners: "They will kill Dash with that haspower!". Today it's the same.

Lets hope for the best.

Hi guys, we have prepaid corporate order an bitmain, for 150 items of Antminer D3. We are going to use about 100 units in our own needs, and 50 pcs we are selling with the same pre-order. With our profit 559 euros per each. We will get them in first shipping block, expect 20.09.2017... And after we can send from Rotterdam all over the world. Please visit our web-site to order: www.hardwarebros.com
See you!

This in NOT a SCAM and NEVER WAS a SCAM! We are corporate partners of Bitmain for 2 years! Our company exist on Nederland market over 12 years! With permanent registration in Zoetermeer, Nederland and Rotterdam, Nederland! Our buyers can do easy check with our VAT/BTW number! THis one person, jimbo12, how old are you? You are totally wrong with us!

Hi @HardwareBros! Your VAT number looks invalid, unfortunately. Please see screenshot.
- what is your correct VAT?
- Do you accept order via escrow services?

Attachments

• VIES 2017-07-25 10-30-47.png
    VIES 2017-07-25 10-30-47.png
    110.9 KB · Views: 146
New Batch from bitmain

should be after 6:30 PM (Beijing time) on July 25, 2017.

shipping for this batch will start after 15th of September 2017

Back