• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Bitmain announced Antminer D3 15GH for DASH

Wow, this is amazing first iBeLink released 10.8 GHs for $6000 and now Bitmain 15 GHs for $2700

So who is better? IBeLink or Bitmain?

Unbelievable! Who would have thought bitmain would step in to the x11 market, i never saw this coming, who did? This puts them above the rest , no one can compete with these guys, the specs are insane, i at least hope they delay shipping or produce limited batch amounts, this is crazy.

Unbelievable! Who would have thought bitmain would step in to the x11 market, i never saw this coming, who did? This puts them above the rest , no one can compete with these guys, the specs are insane, i at least hope they delay shipping or produce limited batch amounts, this is crazy.

Yes i never expected but was thinking last week when ordered iBeLink that why don't BitMain produces Dash mining equipment while they can for bitcoin and litecoin, i also suspect as soon as ethereum goto pos they will release for it too.

In your experience who make more reliable products BitMain or iBeLink?

iBelink miner weight is 22 kg and Bitmain's weight is 5.5 kg

Yes i never expected but was thinking last week when ordered iBeLink that why don't BitMain produces Dash mining equipment while they can for bitcoin and litecoin, i also suspect as soon as ethereum goto pos they will release for it too.

In your experience who make more reliable products BitMain or iBeLink?

iBelink miner weight is 22 kg and Bitmain's weight is 5.5 kg

Never had a ibelink , but the people that will have the 11g will be very angry, they paid 5-12k for their 10.8ghs when bitmain are selling the same hash for around 1800, at least they are roughly the same efficiency, bitmains more efficient, but x11 in general isnt too bad with efficiency, roi on anything but a bitmain has just gotton a lot harder. Bitmain are reliable, and with twice or more the warranty period than the rest too.. Their production capacity is huge compared to rest, this might be the end for other producers, unless they reprice everything.

Never had a ibelink , but the people that will have the 11g will be very angry, they paid 5-12k for their 10.8ghs when bitmain are selling the same hash for around 1800, at least they are roughly the same efficiency, bitmains more efficient, but x11 in general isnt too bad with efficiency, roi on anything but a bitmain has just gotton a lot harder. Bitmain are reliable, and with twice or more the warranty period than the rest too.. Their production capacity is huge compared to rest, this might be the end for other producers, unless they reprice everything.

The price for iBeLink was $6k (so if you add PSU & shipping of bitmain) its 50% difference and 36% more efficiency.

I was considering

What about quality?
--> bitmain's D3 have one FAN vs iBeLink have 5 FANS (which means more cooling?)
--> bitmain is using compact casing vs iBeLink using server type chasis (which means more airflow?)

What about price difference?
--> bitmain price is $2700 and if you add PSU & shipping its going to be somewhere around $3100 to $3200 vs iBeLink price including shipping $6300 so it means 50% pricing difference

What about power consumption?
--> bitmain 0.087 watt vs iBeLink 0.075 watt per megahash

What about delivery time?

--> bitmain announced delivery starting from 15th September (means after 2 month) vs iBeLink promised delivery within 1 month

What about capacity?
--> bitmain claims 15000 MHs vs iBeLink 10800 MHs (so a difference of nearly 36%+ hash rate)

What about reliability?

--> In forums i read people claim that bitmain's equipment are not high in quality and unless you put them in datacenter or live in a very cold region they cause maintenance issues

CONCLUSION:

On Power consumption & capacity:
not a big difference, but winner is a winner, iBeLink Wins :)

On delivery time:
One way that iBeLink can satisfy their customer on price difference is to start shipping out earlier so they will be happy.

On quality:
Everyone have their own view but as per my research the miners who bought bitmain bitcon miners are not so much satisfied with quality, with iBeLink having 4 extra fans and more airflow by using larger chasis vs bitmains small chasis i think iBeLink is going to be a smooth ride.

On Price:
i get my iBeLink on 15th August as my order was confirmed on 15th July , i will have 1 month and with that i am expected to make $4000 , so it will put me equivalent in terms of pricing as my higher price difference would be recovered. (so i have no regrets for placing iBeLink order)

My Vote:
I support iBeLink because they were one producing equipment when bitmain was sleeping and we as crypto-people should not allow any giant to eat innovative players like iBeLink. Even look at bitcoin war going on , main culprit is this Bitmain who threatened with hardfork because they are largest supplier of bitcoin equipment & own largest pool

We should give companies like iBeLink chance and confident they will not shake our trust and ultimately prove to be winner.

My request to iBeLink is that they should deliver faster delivery to help their customers avoid price massacre initiated by bitmain.

Thanks.

Last edited:
The price for iBeLink was $6k (so if you add PSU & shipping of bitmain) its 50% difference and 36% more efficiency.

I was considering

What about quality?
--> bitmain's D3 have one FAN vs iBeLink have 5 FANS (which means more cooling?)
--> bitmain is using compact casing vs iBeLink using server type chasis (which means more airflow?)

What about price difference?
--> bitmain price is $2700 and if you add PSU & shipping its going to be somewhere around $3100 to $3200 vs iBeLink price including shipping $6300 so it means 50% pricing difference

What about power consumption?
--> bitmain 12.5 watt vs 13.5 watt per megahash

What about delivery time?

--> bitmain announced delivery starting from 15th September (means after 2 month) vs iBeLink promised delivery within 1 month

What about capacity?
--> bitmain claims 15000 MHs vs iBeLink 10800 MHs (so a difference of nearly 36%+ hash rate)

What about reliability?

--> In forums i read people claim that bitmain's equipment are not high in quality and unless you put them in datacenter or live in a very cold region they cause maintenance issues

CONCLUSION:

On Power consumption & capacity:
not a big difference, so acceptable, once i start earning i can order more from iBeLink and hopefully by then they would release 20 GHs miner with more efficiency

On delivery time:
One way that iBeLink can satisfy their customer on price difference is to start shipping out earlier so they will be happy.

On quality:
Everyone have their own view but as per my research the miners who bought bitmain bitcon miners are not so much satisfied with quality, with iBeLink having 4 extra fans and more airflow by using larger chasis vs bitmains small chasis i think iBeLink is going to be a smooth ride.

On Price:
i get my iBeLink on 15th August as my order was confirmed on 15th July , i will have 1 month and with that i am expected to make $4000 , so it will put me equivalent in terms of pricing as my higher price difference would be recovered. (so i have no regrets for placing iBeLink order)

My Vote:
I support iBeLink because they were one producing equipment when bitmain was sleeping and we as crypto-people should not allow any giant to eat innovative players like iBeLink. Even look at bitcoin war going on , main culprit is this Bitmain who threatened with hardfork because they are largest supplier of bitcoin equipment & own largest pool

We should give companies like iBeLink chance and confident they will not shake our trust and ultimately prove to be winner.

My request to iBeLink is that they should deliver faster delivery to help their customers avoid price massacre initiated by bitmain.

Thanks.

4k a month from 15 aug to 15 of september? maybe but are you taking into account bitmain mining on their d3's before release? and if noone buys Pinideas drx's and baikals giant 2000 cause of their price and d3's only around the corner, then why wouldnt they mine on those machines as well. Difficulty through the roof. All good for the network though, and in time for evolution update.

4k a month from 15 aug to 15 of september? maybe but are you taking into account bitmain mining on their d3's before release? and if noone buys Pinideas drx's and baikals giant 2000 cause of their price and d3's only around the corner, then why wouldnt they mine on those machines as well. Difficulty through the roof. All good for the network though, and in time for evolution update.

Lets hope for the best, i am confident iBeLink will compensate the customers one way or other.

Managed to get 2, they were sold out within an hour...

Thoughts on how difficulty level will rise with all of these high hashing devices hitting... 100% increase or more...

Back