• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Bitcoinware.net scam

Luke4447

Hello i have stupidly purchased 2 Baikal A-900 Giant miners from bitcoinware.net on in mid march. They assured me they would ship out in 2 weeks. I paid well over MSRP at 3769.75 USD each. I paid with dash coin and received a confirmation from them that they would ship out within two weeks. It has been almost 4 weeks now and they have stopped responding to my emails asking for updates. The last email i received from them was around april 1st telling me that the first set of dash miners they had aquired was shipping out and there automated system will let me know when the miners ship. I waited another week and over the past 7 days i have emailed them again requesting a refund because the miners have not shipped. They have completely ignored every message i have sent. If I ask them a question through a different email they assure me if i order a dash miner they will ship in 2 weeks from the order date. I feel i have been completely scammed by this site as it is a lot of money to simply not respond about. I want to put a warning out to the community to stay away from Bitcoinware.net as they are likely not sending me miners. If i hear otherwise i will post an update and remove this post, but its not looking good. If anyone has had any experience with this company please let me know......Edit: spoke with someone today who assured me the miners will be shipped out soon not sure if this will happen but i hope so

Last edited:
So I also found the site on the keepkey main website, they list bitcoinware.net as one of their resellers. I have contacted keepkey and have warned them to remove their site from their reseller list. I still can not successfully contact bitcoinware.net since I spoke with someone last friday, they have given me no updates and no reassurance that my order is coming. I will post an update if they pull through.

I have a great amount of money in bitcoin and I would love for someone to please explain this to me.

Back