• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Bitcoin trading with JustForex broker

JustForex

JustForex broker introduces new BitCoin accounts for trading cryptocurrencies such as bitcoins and litecoins.

Unlike from other Forex brokers JustForex provides direct cryptocurrency trading not using CFD or binary options. The company offers 9 financial instruments for trading on live accounts such as BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNH, BTCRUB and also LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNH, LTCRUB, LTCBTC. Trading cryptocurrencies with JustForex is beneficial because it gives some advantages which are not offered by other brokers:
- One of the highest leverage on the market for bitcoin and litecoin – 1:5;
- Wide choice of deposit methods among which is deposit via Visa/Mastercard with 0% fee;
- Commission which is only 0,15% for opening a trading order;
- Trading with one of the most popular and comfortable platforms MetaTrader 4;
- International regulation by IFSC and the safety of the client's funds.

Why cryptocurrency? The history of it started from an idea of “b-money” in 1998. But in fact the first transaction with bitcoins was made only 12 years later in 2010 when the rate was only 4,95 USD cents. From that moment the rate of cryptocurrencies is constantly increasing. This fact makes bitcoin and litecoin very popular and perspective for online trading because of the high volatility of these financial instruments. Moreover the indicated currencies are not centralized and help to make payments all over the world.

In addition to everything aforementioned please note that JustForex clients can use a lot of payment methods not only without fees but also without verification in order to deposit their accounts. So everything you need to get all benefits of bitcoin and litecoin trading with JustForex broker is just register, open BitCoin account, deposit and start earning!

Dear JustForex clients!

Just from 09.03.2015 till 01.06.2015 exclusively for you our company reduces commission on BitCoin account from 0,25% for opening an order just to 0,15%! Don't waste your chance and use the best offer for trading cryptocurrencies on the market.

Trade with maximum benefits for you, choose JustForex!

Kind regards,
JustForex team

Dear forumers!

You don't have bitcoins but you are interested in trading this cryptocurrency?
Earn on the bitcoin rate fluctuations with JustForex!

Register, open BitCoin account, deposit easily with 0% commission using one of the available payment systems, including Visa/Mastercard and trade innovative financial instrument – bitcoin.

Hi,
Am wondering can I short litecoin, if lets say I had dollars or bitcoin at your exchange?

Dear Sub-Ether!

JustForex doesn't provide exchange services, just speculative trading. You can earn on trading bitcoins and litecoins, but the currency of all accounts is USD.

Dear forumers!

Note that JustForex provides trading bitcoins and litecoins using MetaTrader 4 platform.
This trading platform has a number of advantages which makes it very popular among traders.
The indicators which are built-in to MT4 help to provide technical analysis and determine the trends on the market. With their help traders can choose the most beneficial level to enter or exit the market.
Moreover JustForex also offers the clients to use mobile versions of MetaTrader 4 (for Android and IOS) that give an opportunity to trade cryptocurrencies any time and anywhere.

Trading bitcoins with JustForex is convenient and easy, start right now!

Be wary of giving private info to any of these forex/binary/whatever websites people, both my mailbox and phone number have become useless after I signed up with just one of them.
They share mail lists and won't stop calling you from the weirdest of places.
And as with any investments one should take proper care and do his/her own research, especially concerning company's like this who know who to prey on, greedy fools that is. (I've been one of them mind you)
Note: I am not implying that Justforex does any or all of the above, or is any other way involved with these practices, but take it from a Demon who has seen his fair share of hell when it comes to company's just like this one.

Be wary of giving private info to any of these forex/binary/whatever websites people, both my mailbox and phone number have become useless after I signed up with just one of them.
And as with any investments one should take proper care and do his/her own research, especially concerning company's like this who know who to prey on, greedy fools that is. (I've been one of them mind you)
Note: I am not implying that Justforex does any or all of the above, or is any other way involved with these practices, but take it from a Demon who has seen his fair share of hell when it comes to company's just like this one.
Dear Nocturnaldemon! Thank you for your prevention - we fully understand your feelings. We keep personal information of our clients securely by using data transfer and storage protection - you can read more about it here. We appreciate our clients and our team is always trying to help but at the same time not to be obsessive.

Reduced commission on ECN

Dear forumers!

In order to make your Forex trading even more profitable and comfortable, we have decided to improve our trading conditions.
From 00:00 (EET) July, 8 the commission on ECN accounts will be reduced from 3 units of the base currency per lot to 2.5 units of the base currency per lot.

JustForex true ECN accounts with reduced commissions - start trading right now!

Counting down the days until I start getting boiler room calls about improving my DRK allocation and investment strategy. Sigh...

Webtrader is available on demo accounts!

Dear forumers!

From now on the browser-based version of our trading terminal – WebTrader.JustForex.com is available to you.

Webtrader is now in the testing mode and is available only on demo-accounts, but in the nearest future you will be able to use it while trading on real accounts. At the moment we continue working on improving the terminal and soon it will be provided in a new user-friendly design, new indicators and some other improvements will be also added to Webtrader.

The main advantages of Webtrader terminal:

- no necessity to setup it on your device;
- easy and comfortable interface;
- opportunity to use it anytime and anywhere;
- opportunity to use it on any devices even on those which do not support Flash technology.

This terminal is a perfect choice for newbies who make their first steps on Forex because of its rather simple functional which is available in English, Indonesian, Malay and Russian.

We are trying to make your Forex trading even more comfortable. We hope that you will appreciate our work!

Last edited by a moderator:
definitely agree...always use distracted informaiton on these type of sites, never use real info as it isn't vital to have an account. always use different passwords!

Official web-site of JustForex is available in Urdu!

Dear JustForex clients!
We are glad to introduce you the Urdu version of our official website. JustForex is constantly improving its services and we hope that added language will make trading for our Pakistani clients even more comfortable.
From now on justforex.com is available in English, Urdu, Indonesian, Chinese, Russian, Spanish and French.

Kind regards,
JustForex team

definitely agree...always use distracted informaiton on these type of sites, never use real info as it isn't vital to have an account. always use different passwords!
Dear Dashonehundred!
Security of clients' data is the basis of our reputation and we do appreciate it. We never disclose information about our clients to the third parties. Internal procedures of our company are based on the PCI DSS security standard, which involves a complex approach to information security of the clients’ data.
You really can use false personal data when registering, but we do not advise to do so. Because of the company's commitment to the AML and KYC policies, each client of the company has to finish a verification procedure. Without verification of identity and place of residence you will not be able to withdraw funds from your account.

Kind regards,
JustForex team

Dear Dashonehundred!
Security of clients' data is the basis of our reputation and we do appreciate it. We never disclose information about our clients to the third parties. Internal procedures of our company are based on the PCI DSS security standard, which involves a complex approach to information security of the clients’ data.
You really can use false personal data when registering, but we do not advise to do so. Because of the company's commitment to the AML and KYC policies, each client of the company has to finish a verification procedure. Without verification of identity and place of residence you will not be able to withdraw funds from your account.

Kind regards,
JustForex team
Of course and like the other user said, this is not a personal attack on JustForex. This is a general warning, for yours and for any site. It is better to be safe than sorry...you might not have intention to run or take info, but hackers are everywhere these days and everyone should take precautions!
I hope your site grows well, and I wish you all the best :)

Reduced commission for trading bitcoins!

Dear forumers!

We are glad to inform you that from 05.08.2015 commission for opening an order on BitCoin accounts will be reduced to 0,15%! Don't waste your chance and use the best offer for trading cryptocurrencies on the market.
Trade with maximum benefits for you, open BitCoin account with JustForex!

WebTrader is available on real accounts

Dear JustForex clients!

We are glad to inform you that after thorough testing of the demo-mode the live-version of the browser-based trading terminal WebTrader is available on our website. From now on you can use WebTrader for trading on real accounts! After improving of the interface and functionality of web-terminal we hasten to introduce you all the opportunities of WebTrader. You can log into existing trading account at WebTrader.JustForex.com or open a new one in order to feel all the benefits of web-trading:

• no necessity to download and install WebTrader on your devices;
  • compatibility with any devices, operating systems and browsers;
  • possibility to manage accounts from different devices;
  • user-friendly multilanguage interface;
  • wide choice of indicators and other analytical tools;
  • full statistics of the client's trading operations.

WebTrader is the best choice for beginners due to its simplified functionality and user-friendly interface. Experienced traders will appreciate WebTrader for its mobility and accessibility since all you need for round the clock trading on Forex market is Internet access.

We do appreciate your opinion and are constantly working on our products for the maximum comfort of your trading. That's why we will be glad to get your feedback about WebTrader performance - you can send your comments and suggestions to [email protected].

Kind regards,
JustForex team

Meet JustForex website in Malaysian!

Dear forumers!

Our company always aims to be multinational since our clients are residents of more than 200 countries. Today we wish to introduce the great news for Malaysian-speaking traders - from now on JustForex official website is available in Malaysian! It means easier access to the needed information and bigger comfort in performing trading and non-trading operations. Except from this, professional Malaysian support is always ready to guide and help you in any issues.

For now our website is available in 8 languages, and the support desk - in 4 languages. And we are not going to stop - we are constantly working at designing more language versions of the website.

Kind regards,
JustForex team

JustForex WebTrader becomes a web-version of MT4

Dear forumers!

As you know JustForex is among the first companies which introduced the opportunity to trade through the web-platform to their clients on July 2015. But the company decided to move forward and continued to improve functionality and design of browser-based platform JustForex WebTrader.

We want to inform you that another significant upgrade was held on October 27. Now JustForex WebTrader is a web version of the popular trading terminal MetaTrader 4. Exactly this version has shown the best simplicity and usability. Moreover, traders who got used to trade via MetaTrader 4 do not need to learn how to use new software.

You can find more details about benefits and features of JustForex WebTrader here.

Wish you comfortable trading!

No deposit New Welcome Bonus is available!

Dear forumers!

We announce the start of New Welcome Bonus for JustForex clients. In order to get 5 USD no deposit bonus for trading on real Forex account you need just to make the following actions:
  • Register the Back Office (if you don't have one);
  • Open Welcome account;
  • Start trading!
The stories of famous successful traders began from small deals. We give you an opportunity to start your own story of successful trader with our New Welcome Bonus!

Kind regards,
JustForex team

Back