• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Bitcoin trade

bitcoingf

Bitcoin is here to stay and the whole eco-system of miners to vendors to exchanges isn't going to go away overnight. Once you accept that Bitcoin is here for the long run, how do you plan for it?

Bitcoin is here to stay and the whole eco-system of miners to vendors to exchanges isn't going to go away overnight. Once you accept that Bitcoin is here for the long run, how do you plan for it?

The shortest answer is that you don't accept it's here for the long run. But that's not the response you were looking for.

So over the last 6 months, i have been intrigued by crypto currency, i began trading on IG, but i found that i recorded quite a lot of losses, but also if i held my equity in there i would have to pay huge holding fees. So i came across this platform that trades for you called USI-Tech for people that do not know what it is, this video explains it

So 3 months on i started with 20 packages which is roughly about 800, currently i am sitting on 110 packs which is roughly around 4,400 worth. In the group for USI-Tech i see that people are making some serious cash out of it and in fact some millionaires. What do you think, if Bitcoin goes to 20,000 + as predicted it really could be life changing as with USI you earn 140% in 140 working days therefore you benefit for the appreciation of the Bitcoin but also the extra 140% plus each pack you receive an ice to their crypto currency which will at least trade at $10 per coin, i currently have 30 tokens . Is a win win right because if i am holding it i may as well make a little bit more on the side also

what does everyone think, should i sell now or wait and see how it does

Back