• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

BitCart Dumps Bitcoin, Goes Dash-Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermined

88ocLOV.png

BitCart has announced that they will be removing Bitcoin as a payment option, providing exclusive support for Dash.

Earlier this year, the Ireland-based startup, which offers users a 15% discount on Amazon.com gift cards when using cryptocurrency, integrated Dash as a payment option alongside Bitcoin, leading to an overwhelming influx of orders. Now, BitCart is dropping Bitcoin functionality, meaning its customers can only use Dash.

Bitcoin’s slow confirmations caused BitCart to go full Dash

This move to go Dash-only was due to increasingly slow transactions for Bitcoin, according to BitCart CEO Graham de Barra...

https://www.dashforcenews.com/bitcart-dumps-bitcoin-goes-dash/

is it possible to use gift cards on amazon.de site too?
Most of the items that can be send internationaly to my country (Turkey) is present only on amazon.de and they add the customs taxes too so I can not use amazon.com site, prefer amazon.de.

there are no help email on bitcart.io web site so I am asking this here.

bitcart.io is a SCAM !!!!! They dont give you all the gift cards you pay for, I have been waiting more than 10 days for half of my money. They also gave $205 me invalid gift cards used up by another account .

Maybe you bought only one small one one, I bought many and they gave me only half of my money, I have been waiting 15 days now.

If anyone is reading this. don't part with your Dash, you wont get all you giftcards back!!!!

I hope no other Loser gives them money like I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back