• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Binance DASH Address problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luyar

Hi Guys,
I hope someone can help me. This is my first ever experience using DASH.
My friend sent me 5 dash from his Binance account to my Binance account but it hasn't arrived 4 days later.

When doing the transaction 4 days ago I copied my Binance public wallet address from the DASH deposit page on Binance and emailed it to my friend. The next day, when the DASH hadnt arrived to my Binance account, I checked my wallet address again on Binance and noticed that it was different to the address I had sent to my friend.

The TX ID is: 663cccad7a53d158e417173c3610bc7bcd1678c4106ecefc47c4b0f16efcec22

Im trying to figure out what went wrong, I'm pretty sure I did everything correctly:(.
Can anyone tell me if the following address is a DASH wallet address?:

Xx1MPT3RGQVRAWhvAguUA5Ln8uP6ErB595

If it is a Dash wallet address I think the problem is with Binance because I never used DASH before this transaction and I don't have any other Dash wallet. So it must have come from Binance, but they arent entertaining me at the moment

I'd appreciate it if somebody can help me shed some light on this.

thanks

Regard

apksprofree

Hi Guys,
I hope someone can help me. This is my first ever experience using DASH.
My friend sent me 5 dash from his Binance account to my Binance account but it hasn't arrived 4 days later.

When doing the transaction 4 days ago I copied my Binance public wallet address from the DASH deposit page on Binance and emailed it to my friend. The next day, when the DASH hadnt arrived to my Binance account, I checked my wallet address again on Binance and noticed that it was different to the address I had sent to my friend.

The TX ID is: 663cccad7a53d158e417173c3610bc7bcd1678c4106ecefc47c4b0f16efcec22

Im trying to figure out what went wrong, I'm pretty sure I did everything correctly:(.
Can anyone tell me if the following address is a DASH wallet address?:

Xx1MPT3RGQVRAWhvAguUA5Ln8uP6ErB595

If it is a Dash wallet address I think the problem is with Binance because I never used DASH before this transaction and I don't have any other Dash wallet. So it must have come from Binance, but they arent entertaining me at the moment

I'd appreciate it if somebody can help me shed some light on this.

thanks

Regard

apksprofree

Xx1MPT3RGQVRAWhvAguUA5Ln8uP6ErB595 is a Dash address (Dash addresses start with a X) that currently contains 4.869 Dash
Link : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/address.dws?Xx1MPT3RGQVRAWhvAguUA5Ln8uP6ErB595.htm

Question is who is in control of this Dash address, if that is not you but Binance then there is nothing anyone can do here.
You will need to sort this out with Binance.

With regards to the TX ID, that links to your Dash address (Xx1MPT3RGQVRAWhvAguUA5Ln8uP6ErB595) and looks fine
Link : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/t...c3610bc7bcd1678c4106ecefc47c4b0f16efcec22.htm

The reason that there is no 5 Dash but 4.869 DASH is most likely due to Binance charging your friend 0.13099773 DASH for withdrawal fee.
What puzzles me though is that you created a post about a Dash transaction that has a timestamp / blockdate of 29-1-2018
That is not exactly 4 days ago...

UDMrY1e.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back