• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Best Market

Just want to report back:

1. I did a test buy on Cryptsy, and it only lets me withdraw like 9 drk at a time, MAX. Really not buying there, that's messed up.
2. Looks like I'm gonna have to go for shapeshift next.

3. This is a serious problem, there are no real "safe" markets to trade Dash, and no OTC channel. I think this is something we need to start talking about now if we ever hope to have main stream adoption.

4. Not that it would do me any good since I got my ass banned but talking to Coinbase about including Dash, or maybe circle; if we could get a real outfit to at least start looking into it, maybe launch a pilot program, that would be extremely helpful.

Pablo.
Check Bitfinex !!! You`ll be surpries of the proffesional service they have.

No liquidity, they did 1.4k Dash in 24 hrs.
Was worse before but it is gaining more volume and now even cryptsy has less volume than before. At the end you cant say if cryptsy does not create artyfucial volume...just saying. Put your order @ bitfines and wait Pablo ;)

I took a second look at BitFinix and frankly it leaves a lot to be desired, there is a lot of risk inherent to their model with swaps, etc. Also, as someone who has run several online businesses, I am extremely suspect of places that don't provide a phone number I can just call up. I know this is currently standard practice in the crypto world, but Finix is incorporated in the UK (no license), and operates out of Hong Kong. Again, from long experience, and not trying to offend anyone, you are not likely to recover your money in Hong Kong if things go south, plus as far as I can tell, ownership is not public (I might be wrong on this but I can't find the real name and country of residence of whoever owns Finix).

You know, it's really concerning, buying any sort of volume of Dash requires a substantial assumption of risk. I read a couple of threads on here here people "picked up a couple of Master Nodes" on dips or what not; but I have no clue how they did it (maybe it's just talk?). Picking up a single node on Finix or Cryptsy would spike the market noticeably, let alone picking up 3-5. you would be your own bubble and would be pricing yourself out of your purchase: that is assuming there was enough depth for you to place said order in the first place.

I think that the next logical step is for someone to set up a proper Dash exchange; we need to fill the function that Gox filled for BTC in the early days. As it stands now I'm gonna have to use Shapeshhift (haven't tried them yet but word of mouth seems good) and perhaps offset a bit on Cryptsy. Regardless, not a good way to pick up a few MN.

Pablo.

I took a second look at BitFinix and frankly it leaves a lot to be desired, there is a lot of risk inherent to their model with swaps, etc. Also, as someone who has run several online businesses, I am extremely suspect of places that don't provide a phone number I can just call up. I know this is currently standard practice in the crypto world, but Finix is incorporated in the UK (no license), and operates out of Hong Kong. Again, from long experience, and not trying to offend anyone, you are not likely to recover your money in Hong Kong if things go south, plus as far as I can tell, ownership is not public (I might be wrong on this but I can't find the real name and country of residence of whoever owns Finix).

You know, it's really concerning, buying any sort of volume of Dash requires a substantial assumption of risk. I read a couple of threads on here here people "picked up a couple of Master Nodes" on dips or what not; but I have no clue how they did it (maybe it's just talk?). Picking up a single node on Finix or Cryptsy would spike the market noticeably, let alone picking up 3-5. you would be your own bubble and would be pricing yourself out of your purchase: that is assuming there was enough depth for you to place said order in the first place.

I think that the next logical step is for someone to set up a proper Dash exchange; we need to fill the function that Gox filled for BTC in the early days. As it stands now I'm gonna have to use Shapeshhift (haven't tried them yet but word of mouth seems good) and perhaps offset a bit on Cryptsy. Regardless, not a good way to pick up a few MN.

Pablo.

well it is slow all around in the moment
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/dash/trading_exchanges

i picked up all my MN's pretty much over crypts (no talk)
sure if you rush in there and think you can walk out in 5 minutes with 3k Dash bagged, well that will not happen.
It is still a trading exchange, place your orders and take your time, check the sells and buy straight up if in need and in a rush.

Shapeshift works the fastest but it costs you the most.

Yeah, you make a good point.

So you use cryptsy?

Anyone have experience with Bittrex?

Pablo.

Yeah, you make a good point.

So you use cryptsy?

Anyone have experience with Bittrex?

Pablo.

speed costs you $$ !

yes i use crypts (i do not trust them a 100% but never had a problem and do NOT store anything on their webpage longterm)

bittrex i used as well (same same as above)

cex.io has very good reviews, i am not sure how their volume is

here is the full list of all available exchanges:
https://www.dashpay.io/exchanges/

I think I'm gonna write a guide about how to buy Dash for the first time.

Pablo.

We really need to get a Dash exchange happening with Dash as the base currency.

It gives me the shits how long it takes to exchange cash to Crypto. The faster the transaction, the worse the exchange rate.

upload_2015-5-15_12-9-58.png

Visa and Dash on 1 card ?
I think you should change the visa logo to Dash
:wink:
Should change it, but I'm just stuffing around for a few minutes before having to take off again. There's actually a site where you can pay to have whatever picture you want on a gift card
http://www.giftcards.com/personalized-gift-cards, pay the fee after choosing how much you want to load and they will send it out to you.

Back