• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Best hardware ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbv123

hi
i have cheap electricity and can invest good in mining .

whats the best available system or graphic card for start mining DASH and how much can i earn monthly ?

i see many peoples talk about specific mining hardwares which are not available in market so i think my only option is mine with graphic card
would be happy if you tell me the whole hardwares i need..

sorry newbie in mining and searched alot with no updated informations .

thanks in advance

To me, the Baikal A900 Giant is the best bet. 900MH/s @ 210 W for ~$2400 is great. It's pricey, so you may want to start with a Baikal Cube (300 MH/s @ 100W) for ~$1000

You could use graphic cards. The only problem is that they are not nearly as competitive as ASICsare. The last time I checked graphic cards had less than 50 times The hashing rate that ASIC do, and consume much more Power. So in the end, it may be more expensive to use graphic cards. However, you do have the flexibility of mining just about any crypto there is, where ass in ASICs, The hardware is tied to its hashing algorithm

thanks for your time and reply
would be happy if you suggest me good config for mining dash or ethereum
because my elect power is free and asic s power are rare to find i prefer start with graphic cards for first time.
my budget is 1-2K
@mrearthbound

Last edited:
thanks for your time and reply
would be happy if you suggest me good config for mining dash or ethereum
because my elect power is free and asic s power are rare to find i prefer start with graphic cards for first time.
my budget is 1-2K
But this thing(if it real) turns baikal miners in trash, so you need to take care of ROI if you decide to buy some.

why trash?
IMHO, the trash is ureal. Because a current dash network hashrate ~3,5TH that in baikal A900 ~4000pcs. Recalculating to ~350pcs of new ibelink, for example, if it's not a fake. (Also Russian seller said that he can sell only 200pcs for next 3 month). Total price of 350 pcs will be 3M usd! And it will only 50% of net hashrate.

whats ROI? sorry newbie here
At 1400 usd u can buy new baical cube with 300m hash, ROI on calculator: https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/calculator/dash?HashingPower=300&HashingUnit=MH/s&PowerConsumption=140&CostPerkWh=0

I about this
It's fake, @mrearthbound and I were talking about that yesterday and I found few things.. first of all you can see the hardware here: http://www.dualminer.com/iBeLink-DM384M-Dash-and-X11-Miner_p_36.html
Second, when you see the video at around 2 minutes something, you can see the numbers for the rate and average of the rate for running more than 2 hours. It says that it's going at 1000+ MH/s but when you see the average beside it, it says 20-/+. So we're guessing that they either did something to the hardware to make that spike and posted the video or just fake.. because the average should be much higher than 20...

Hi...i think the only problem is that they are not nearly as competitive as ASICsare. The last time I checked graphic cards had less than 50 times The hashing rate that ASIC do, and consume much more Power. So in the end, it may be more expensive to use graphic cards.

Can i mine with RX 5700 XT? I have seen it on a site that shows several benchmarks with different games.

This GPU is mostly made for gaming. It is totally operational for that but it is much better to get RX 500 generation. Or consider buying VEGA ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back