• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Best bid/ask exchange?

isysd

I'm a bitcoin veteran but new to dash. I tried getting into it some months ago and was writing a bitfinex-dash trade bot when bitfinex dropped support. I never trusted Cryptsy, which seems to have been a good choice. What is left? Poloniex, I know. Are there any other exchanges with Dash support worth looking at?

I've heard everyone uses poloniex.com but I personally just used Coinbase -> Shapeshift.io -> Dash client

Just remember shapeshift charges like 1% or some shit, so mini transactions are gunna get costly.

Thanks for referring bittrex. It looks ok. Low volume and not the best API security. Not useful for the sort of trading I'd like to do. Nor are brokers like Coinbase or Shapeshift, as much as I like the latter and hate the earlier.

P.S. Before anyone complains, my specific problem with bittrex's API is that their hashing doesn't take into account the actual request parameters, which could be modified by a middle man.

Code:
$uri='/api/v1.1/market/getopenorders?apikey='.$apikey.'&nonce='.$nonce;
$sign=hash_hmac('sha512',$uri,$apisecret);

Update: I notified bittrex about this bug.
Update 2: bittrex responded quickly and pointed out that they use GET for all requests and that this bug is therefore invalid. I retract it and look forward to trying their API more in depth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back