• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Beer Money Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

THESUPERSINGH

Beer Money Forum is a pay to post Forum from where we can earn by posting comments and threads. We can earn 20 BMF ( Forum currency) per comment and 50 BMF per thread and we can make 3 comments and 3 threads every hour and 1000 BMF is equal to $1. Besides the website have different sections from where we can learn about all the money making ways and things which can Interest us like Bitcoins etc. and separate section for Surveys websites, PTC, Rewarding Apps etc.

You can make a request for payment as per below details.

PayPal - $1 minimum

Payeer - $1 minimum

Perfect Money - $1 minimum

Bitcoin - $10 minimum

ETHEREUM - $10 minimum

Skrill - $10 minimum

Besides, we can earn $1 when our referral completes 100 posts. Thanks.

Very good website to earn money online. You can earn by joining faucet sites. We have lots of high paying faucet lists. Or you can earn by joining cryptocurrency cloud mining sites. Earn by referring people, by passive income. The site is legit.

I a BMF member too , and i earn money from posting threads and reviews , you can learn from other members or you ask for help , they pay in Paypal , bitcoin and payeer and more , just 1 USD to cashout ! , very nice ! :D

I am using this forum posting website to earn money. It's easy to earn upto $1 per day by posting about different money making programs in this forum. In return you get BMF coins which are cashable to real dollars.

I was happy to join Beer Money Forum for 2 reasons. (1) They used PayPal. (2) The minimum cash out was $1. Of course I won't cash out as soon as I earn one dollar. But it's good to know that I can. I have had bad experiences with sites that had higher minimum cash outs, only to struggle to reach the required amount and then not get paid. When I saw that the owner had actually put it to a vote and let the member decide on the minimum payout, I was impressed. The owner listened to the members. How cool is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back