Balance Disappeared

Goan Games

Jan 14, 2017
I had lost my Passphrase of core wallet and with the help of Forum had taken help from
Dave Bitcoin, today i got a mail from Dave Bitcoin as that he has successfully decrypted the wallet but now when i am trying to use that password it is wrong and most importantly i was having balance of 11 Dash in my wallet and now i dont have balance as it is displaying 0 balance in my account.

MangledBlue

Jun 28, 2014
USA
Sounds to me that Dave told you the wrong password while s/he was emptying your Wallet of the 11 DASH

Got any wallet address(es) or transaction ID('s) that go with these claims?

qwizzie

Aug 6, 2014
Last edited:

jimbursch

Mar 5, 2017

Goan Games

Jan 14, 2017
When i contacted Dave he agreed to help me and informed me that he will be charging fees of 20% of the wallet balance and now when has cracked the password with which i am not able to access my wallet he charged me 80% fees of wallet balance without informing me.
Anyways now he is agreed to return my fees as i am not able to access my wallet but he should have informed me first only the proper fee charges.

tungfa

Administrator
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Apr 9, 2014
When i contacted Dave he agreed to help me and informed me that he will be charging fees of 20% of the wallet balance and now when has cracked the password with which i am not able to access my wallet he charged me 80% fees of wallet balance without informing me.
Anyways now he is agreed to return my fees as i am not able to access my wallet but he should have informed me first only the proper fee charges.
what
he cracked your password took 20% did not give you the password took 80% - you still can not access the wallet ?

i do not get it
did he take too much money or not
did you check block explorer wheat went on there ?

Goan Games

Jan 14, 2017
He had informed me his fees will be 20% of the wallet balance if he cracks the password and i had agreed to it.
He informed me yesterday that he cracked the password and please try the access but i am not able to access my wallet.
He also informed me that he already had deducted the charges. The fees which he charged me is 80% which was not informed to me as he had informed the charges will be 20%.

tungfa

Administrator
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014
w t f (not to u - but to him)

so u are sorted now
got your 80% back and can access that wallet ?

tungfa

Administrator
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Apr 9, 2014

Tallyho

Mar 15, 2015
I'm confused... if you can't access your wallet how can you be sure what was taken and what was/wasn't returned? Unless you're monitoring your addresses on block explorer?