• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

baikal x11 quad setup

Mandalay

Hello,

I Have no experience in asic mining. I am thinking of picking up a few of the baikal quad miners whenever they are in stock.

How are these setup?
Do these communicate with a windows 10 pc
WIth a switch or a router?
then setup all miners to a pool?
For example suprnova?
WIll windows recognize them?

Or is their an entirely different way to control and get them running?

I Have heard about a login dashboard it has but can i access it from a windows 10 pc and setup all the miners through the 1 pc and keep adding miners in the future?

Any help is appreciated. I just dont know how i command the miners.

Thank you

Hello,

I Have no experience in asic mining. I am thinking of picking up a few of the baikal quad miners whenever they are in stock.

How are these setup?
Do these communicate with a windows 10 pc
WIth a switch or a router?
then setup all miners to a pool?
For example suprnova?
WIll windows recognize them?

Or is their an entirely different way to control and get them running?

I Have heard about a login dashboard it has but can i access it from a windows 10 pc and setup all the miners through the 1 pc and keep adding miners in the future?

Any help is appreciated. I just dont know how i command the miners.

Thank you

Any computer (even your phone) will work. Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iPhone, Baikal are managed though web interface.
You will need an ethernet cable to connect to your router or switch.
Pool set up is very simple, all managed through a web interface. Suprnova will work, as will any pool.
Each miner will have it's own web interface. If you have multiple Baikal's you can link them together as the same worker.

Personally, I keep mine segregated, and manage them separately. I only have 3 so no big deal. If I had many I might want to consolidate.

Hey thanks for your reply! much appreciated. So just for example say I had 10 of the Quad Baikal. I assume then a switch is required since every quad needs 1 ethernet cable connected to a switch or router, then router to windows Pc if I want? Thats if i want to keep them seperated cause each one has ethernet so thats 10 cables?

Or you mentioned option to link all together, how is that done with 10 quads? some special cable that brings them all together as 1 unit?

Then i can just use 1 monitor on a windows 10 Pc and log in to 10 web interfaces??
or if its linked together just 1 web interface to control all 10 at 1 time???

Thanks for the reply

Back