• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS Baikal Quad, Cube crowdfunding...?

Interested in crowdfunding?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Jason. Are you still receiving orders for baikal qube? Do you have info when new batch will be available for selling?

Hello Jason. Are you still receiving orders for baikal qube? Do you have info when new batch will be available for selling?
Hey, sorry I don't have the date still, Baikal does not provide me with this information still...

Im interested in one or two baikal qube miners. I dont know what is policy regarding tax and customs fees for Croatian market.

Im interested in one or two baikal qube miners. I dont know what is policy regarding tax and customs fees for Croatian market.

The tax / custom fees depends on where you live and the declared value of the package.

Please note that I will not be doing this crowd funding project (this thread) anymore due to the delays I've been experiencing regarding the cubes and quads from Baikal. If you're interested in pre-ordering and would like to pay it upfront and wait, please contact me via PM with your full name, address and a phone number. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

The tax / custom fees depends on where you live and the declared value of the package.

Please note that I will not be doing this crowd funding project (this thread) anymore due to the delays I've been experiencing regarding the cubes and quads from Baikal. If you're interested in pre-ordering and would like to pay it upfront and wait, please contact me via PM with your full name, address and a phone number. Thank you.
[/QUOTE]

Hi Jason,

What is the current price doe the cube and the Quad, shipping to the US?, I am interested in pre-ordering one. Also, if you don't pre order can we still purchase one when stock comes in?

Selling Baikal A900 miners! If you are interested please send a PM.

You can mine X11, Qbit and so on on with a performance of 900MH/s!

Thanks!
Dado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back