• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Baikal Miners Scam Websites (As-Shop, MinerShop)

Experience on scam website.. be careful.. imperiumminer dot com/

November 13, 2017:
OK,, so here's the real thing and would answer all the questions... We will find out soon and will post the update here If the item will arrived to me or not.

Basically to test if this site/store is legit someone has to risk.

I bought a (Ebit Miner E9 Plus 9T + 1800W AC/DC power converter)= "Order #3641" from their site, I ask them if I can pay by bank transfer but they refuse, so no choice, I paid them by BTC. (you can see the completed order as per attached picture)

(I though somewhere on this forum they said that from Nov - Dec they will accept bank transfer)

Since Nov, 6 2017, I cannot find any shipping tracking information progress from their website, its ok, maybe I have to wait for few more days.
While waiting, I am looking online for some feedback about their website but since its new, I cannot find much.
Tried to contact their support:

Support (+421) 918 806 398
[email protected]

Phone does not ring and shows only "Line Busy"
I send them email asking about the status of my order shipping, so far no reply yet. but before I buy, when I email them if I can pay by bank transfer, they reply to me with-in 2 hrs.
I check their facebook group or page but its already closed

So far that was the status of my order, Waiting for it to arrive hopefully. I will keep you guys posted for any update every week which will answer all the queries if their store is legit or not..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE..!!!!!
November 21, 2017:

OK guys, Here's the update, since as per their website when you purchase and pay, the shipping information update is with-in 5 - 14 days (That's what their website said after the payment page) they should update me and provide a shipping details, and that day have passed as today is Nov 21, 2017.
All I can say is this company and their online shop is a BIG BIG BIG FAKE and SCAM....... here's what happen..

I tried to call to their provided number: (+421) 918 806 398 daily but it does not ring and with configuration of Auto set to "Busy line". so no use, unable to reach them by phone.
Second thing, I tried to search their Office and even ask someone near to the location mentioned on their website but as per my asset reply. This company does not have a store, storage or shop on that area or even display of their items for sale.
Since Nov. 6 until today, I have send them email for like 3 times asking what is the status of my order, any update, shipping details or preparation done.. no reply from them as if like I send my email to a ghost address that no one reply back to me.

The only thing I did not do is to register my friend name to their site and let him click the order button to any item and act like hes about to buy and ask if possible to pay by bank or wire transfer and see if they will reply back immediately. well no time to do that, I am busy these past few days....

I remember before when I ask them if i can pay by bank transfer, at least a person called (Radocan Duraj - Client Care) reply to me and said they don't accept bank transfer.. well I don't know if that name is really a person's name.. so no choice I paid BTC to them.. and yes I become one of their victim...

I bet the scammer or the owner of that site is very happy now and laughing while reading my post and watching his bitcoin address having a lot of BTC coming in from victims of their modus. So from now on Guys.. be warned, Do not engage to that website or to their affiliates, similar website or similar owner as for sure once they notice that they don't have customer anymore, they will create a new website, company name with similar strategy or selling of items to acquire new victims. I hope my 0.12 btc serves a good purpose to let the world know that this people and company are FAKE and SCAM...

and if ever they send my order late to prove to me that they are not scammer, I am willing to erase or revise or update my post. but for now. I am labeling them as Certified Scammer and Fake online shop website and company.. So Keep away from that website...!!!!

Stay away from asicminermarket. I pre-ordered 3 D3 miners in August. They were supposed to be released September 30th. I haven't received any miners and repeated attempts to contact them have been ignored.

They are still actively trying to scam people I had a friend contact them and ask about their October pre-orders. They responded to him with in the hour. They sent him another email the following day telling him they would start shipping October pre-orders on the 23rd of this month so he should hurry up and buy.

I unfortunately paid with bitcoin so I don't think I will be getting anything back. Hopefully this saves others from becoming victims like me.
Hey guys i ordered some from asicminermarket too i hoping it not a scam! But under investigation i noticed to different sites "asicminersmarket' & "asicminermarket' beware !

Hi guys, happy new year. Im planning to get baikal miner. I wanted to know the status about this website. www coinminerstore dot com. Anyone can tell me its a scam or not?

Back