• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Baikal influencing bitcointalk to remove my post

dashminelover

It is strange that i got below notification that my post was removed for just entering "Agreed", moreover when i try to reply the message sender i was told that 'your message is blocked and i cannot send them message'

[quote author="Bitcoin Forum"]
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

[quote author=sil2222 link=topic=2036928.msg20297725#msg20297725 date=1500708123]
Sorry Baikal 2000 mhs for 7k is just not going to ROI at this point . hashing at 2000 mhs now and have been watching my returns go lower and lower and lower. So my advise to anyone considering a Giant A+ 2000 mhs at 7k is just dont do it. Right now at 2000 mhs making only $29.00 per day meaning it will take 250 days to ROI, but this is now b4 Ibelink 10.8 ghs hits in 8/10 and b4 bitmain and innosilicon also push out 15 ghs and 30 ghs per miner. So where is predicted ROI for 2000 mhs ? Its not a good future for these under powered miners unless you start mining other alt coins. For hobby its ok for 7 k its no way ok.

agreed[/quote]
[/quote]

Why is my posted removed why i just agreed to another members analysis by replying ' Agreed' ?
Thats strange to see that vendors like Baikal are having influence over bitcointalk.org legandary forum?

Its good to see that dashtalk forums are not influenced by baikal

Here comes another one:-
ou have just been sent a personal message by Bitcoin Forum on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

[mod note: post merged with the first one]
Quote from: TenaciousJ on Today at 01:59:29 AM
Quote from: sil2222 on Today at 01:49:48 AM
This is a shit show. Innosilicon is keeping sale open for days at least until 7/25/ so im sure they will be assembling units after sale is done. How many units will they be shipping in batch 1 ? Never seen a pre order that is kept open for days like this. Price is so high with unlimited availability until 7/25 ? Can they keep this on schedule for October delivery if they cant and shipping is delayed Ibelink and Bitmain will already be raising difficulty on network by the time Innosilicon start shipping. Also what if Biakal or Pineda announce something bigger lets say 45-60 ghs

Murphy's law. If anything can go wrong, it will

My fears exactly. I really want to order these, but it's hard to pull the trigger on something so expensive with a 2 month pre-order wait period (at least) without a definite shipping date to look forward to. The 'give us your money, now get in line and like it' mentality of these ASIC companies is irritating.

i agree, pre-orders should have a shipping date of no more than 15 days at maximum.

Innosilicon dont know how many units will be shipped in batch 1. They have now only few prototypes. They are like: "Hmm ok We know how to build miner, lets start pre-order, Ok we have 80 pre-orders/we have money, users are interested, lets build units in mass production and shipped them. They will ship all pre-orders + some more units (They will build a little more units then pre-order number). So this is reason why They will start shipping at September/October.

Back