Baikal Giant+ Troubles with Webinterface?

tweek

New Member
Aug 27, 2017
4
0
1
39
Hi there,
looks like thats a forum to sell miners, but i hope it's also possible to deposit a question here.

I have got a problem with two Giant+ connected to each other. So i use one orange-pi to manage them.
If they switch the algo in webinterface they sum up their devices. So normaly i should get shown 4 devices. But after some up time i got 7,11,15 or something.

Is there any way to fix that? Especually with a upgrade from the orange-pi firmware?

Thanks!
Kind regards
 

mrearthbound

Member
Feb 18, 2017
248
44
88
33
I have seen that happen to mine, even though I don't have them daisy-chained to one another (each has their own Pi).

The only way I've gotten around that is with a quick reboot. I think it also happens when I'm mining on a specific pool.

Anyways, it seems to be only aesthetic, so I don't think something bad would happen if you just leave it as is.
 

tweek

New Member
Aug 27, 2017
4
0
1
39
Thanks for your answer, that would be my next try to use each with his own Pi. But if you already try this and it wouldn't fix your problem I leave it this way.
Yeah, simply cronjob should do the dirty job.

It's important for me because i read out the json data for monitoring. And if the devices growing up i can't identify them any more.