• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Baikal Cube Miner Available

Davis Wilson

Hello everyone, i have few of the Baikal Cube Miners available and will like to sell to anyone interested at $1200 per piece. Please let me know if interested

Hello everyone, i have few of the Baikal Cube Miners available and will like to sell to anyone interested at $1200 per piece. Please let me know if interested

Hello. I would like a lot more information about it. Is it the 300m? is it new or used? Is there a problem with it? Do you have a picture of it??

add: your location, shipping price and destinations, delivery time, warranty and positive feedback links in order to buyers can trust you

Hello, with regards to the baikal cube miners, someone just placed an order for them so i wont be able to deliver them to you if you wanted it. But i have orders with "Official Baikal" i haven't yet processed so if you are interested, i would give you the login details to the account for you to change them to your own and deal directly with Baikal. When dealing with Baikal, you are given a 2 hour window after they have confirmed your order to pay if not the order will be cancelled. With Baikal, you can get it for as high as $1000 shipping included.

If interested, i will give this account to you on the basis of you doing a dash donation to me after they have confirmed your tracking number to you.

I have given one to a member(LostInSpace) in this forum. After he is done you can confirm from him.

Hello. I'd also be interested to know more details if still available. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back