• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

B2B/B2C Dash Payment System by DashPeople

Dash People

Dear Friends and Colleagues! Minute of your attention, please! We posted our Budget Proposal for voting https://www.dashcentral.org/p/b2b-b2c-dash-payment-sy.. We will be very glad to hear your comments! The basic essence of the Proposal is that we focus on B2B/B2C and payments in Dash among individuals and among merchants. We’re highlighting our attention to payments in Dash! In our tactics we use all our previous professional experience. We understand clearly that at the beginning of our activity in Croatia we (as Dash Community) will become a reason for news in this not big country. This performance will allow us to see the real Dash promotion as Digital Cash. Support us in the vote to get this engine started! We all need this!

@tungfa , hello! I am Elena Besedina ( DashPeople team) . While being at the Conference Money 20/20 in Amsterdam I talked to Bradly Zastrow. He asked me to connect with you to send you personally our online dropping Dash transactions show : www.dashpeople.com ( watch via Google Chrome ) . Bradly liked it performed and wanted you to watch it. We made this show just for an interest and new Dash followers’ attraction. Robert, Bradly and Alexander told me that they are going to use it at the next Conference and put a monitor displaying the show at the DASH booth. We are very happy to be helpful . @tungfa, I would be glad to hear your opinion about our online Dash transactions presentation. All these transactions dropping are real and at the real time. Comments about amounts and transaction numbers applied.

Hello, friends. Obviously, Dash market rate is going down. Everyone who is passionate with Dash contributes to Dash prosperity based on his (or her) insight. We think, Dash Community members have interesting ideas and projects. However, one impression occurs that we all often see the aims we are moving to are different. Our DashPeople team is working on a B2B/B2C Dash project. We posted our Budget Proposal according to this issue. Our aim to accelerate the Dash transaction circulation in the market with help of merchants and small/medium business in a whole. We worked out a certain strategy which we are presenting in the Proposal. Friends, what Dash aims do you set to achieve?

Back