• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

(asicminermarket.com)

hm86z

asicminermarket.com

better to contact them before buy from official site with full caution..

Last edited:
I have made purchases from asicminermarket.com without issue so far. The VERY fast shipping was a nice touch too. As always, use due diligence and verify the URL addresses when making a decision to buy from anyone.

I have made purchases from asicminermarket.com without issue so far. The VERY fast shipping was a nice touch too. As always, use due diligence and verify the URL addresses when making a decision to buy from anyone.

When have you made purchases from them? I made one in early March, and 2 weeks pass by without them replying to my many skype messages and emails. Luckily, I paid with PayPal back then, and sure enough PayPal refunded me. Otherwise I'd probably be still waiting for my Giant miner...

After that, they took the PayPal payment method off the table.

When have you made purchases from them? I made one in early March, and 2 weeks pass by without them replying to my many skype messages and emails. Luckily, I paid with PayPal back then, and sure enough PayPal refunded me. Otherwise I'd probably be still waiting for my Giant miner...

After that, they took the PayPal payment method off the table.

My last purchase was July 7th (7 days ago).

Thanks for sharing your experience. Which miner did you purchase from them? I'm seeing on their site they're selling the Giant for $2650, much cheaper than I expect it.

After I converted the full amount of Bitcoins and got a message from the website that the payment was successful

When I opened my order list I did not find anything and I communicated several times with them but did not get any response and they did not shipping my order

Last edited:
After I converted the full amount of Bitcoins and got a message from the website that the payment was successful

When I opened my order list I did not find anything and I communicated several times with them but did not get any response and they did not shipping my order

Is there any one from china can help me? I have name and address of them.
Try
[email protected]

or

Hi
I want to order from asicminermarket.com but am unsure as I have seen a few posts saying that it is a scam site ?
Can someone please advise ? Is it safe to order from them or not ?

Thanks ;-)

26. I made order. Today I still dont have info about shipping.

I hope you get your miner soon. When I made my order with them I also didn't hear from them in over a week. Ended up canceling the order and getting a refund (thanks to PayPal), but I've heard someone ordered from AsicMinermarket and actually got the miner, but not without a great deal of hustling.

Thanks for your feedback ;-) I have read a few posts and it seems that their support on orders is not that geat, but people mostly received their orders.
I suppose dealing with an unknown company online will allways be a risk !

Back