• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS [AsicHardware.eu] Buy Mining Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsicHardware

AsicHardware.eu
Buy new and used mining hardware

We are selling new and used miners. Note: All miners are 100% working before shipping.
Currently We have:
New/Pre-order:
  • Antminer D3 (pre-order) Antminer L3+ (in stock)
  • Innosilicon A5 (pre-order)
  • Baikal Giant+ A2000 (in stock)
Used:
  • Baikal Giant A900
  • Baikal Quad-Cube
  • Innosilicon A4 Dominator

Payment: Bitcoin / Litecoin / Dash / Ethereum

Delivery: DHL & UPS

You know if its a legit eu company in germany ...it has to have a chamber of comerce registration in germany
I mailed them and i dont get any mail back...

If they are real ...i want to pick those miners up in Hamburg

Hi,

Did any of you decide to use this site? They have a very good offer for the Pinidea DR 100 17 G/Hs for € 5200. I just wanna now for sure that this site is legit before I give them that amount of money.

4 weeks ago I bought Baikal Cube. I got my miner after 8 days. Miner was quite cheap, so if there was a problem I would not lose much money.

Hi,

Did any of you decide to use this site? They have a very good offer for the Pinidea DR 100 17 G/Hs for € 5200. I just wanna now for sure that this site is legit before I give them that amount of money.
All of us have the same problem about this site "verification".

All of us have the same problem about this site "verification".

Yeah I know, I thought that maybe one of you already took the risk and ordered something from them.

I must say it all looks real good and on scamadviser it has a high trust rating but there is almost now information about other people's experience. And it is only possible to pay with cryptocurrencies so there is absolutely now guarantee that you will get anything.

Someone already had experience with this site?

Hi, yes, i've purchased one D3 (November batch), and an used Antminer S9.
Send BTC via CoinPayment.net

For the S9, i've ordered on 26 August 2017, then recieved last week new state of order "order is complete" ...
Now, i'm waitting for shipping.

Wait&see

Hi, yes, i've purchased one D3 (November batch), and an used Antminer S9.
Send BTC via CoinPayment.net

For the S9, i've ordered on 26 August 2017, then recieved last week new state of order "order is complete" ...
Now, i'm waitting for shipping.

Wait&see
have u received anuthing? as i also ha e ordered one mining system and after that webpage is not working any more

Hi, no :(, an other scamer in the place ... lost 1 BTC (for my first time since 2013).
Not necessary to blame him, i certenly do the same scam website if i where an "gros enfoiré" as him ...

Crypto is full of all, some good and some bad people, c'est la vie

Hi, no :(, an other scamer in the place ... lost 1 BTC (for my first time since 2013).
Not necessary to blame him, i certenly do the same scam website if i where an "gros enfoiré" as him ...

Crypto is full of all, some good and some bad people, c'est la vie

what does it mean Gtos Engoire? i couldn't get :) and there is nothing we can do to get our money back? we also lost 1.17 bitcoins :((

what does it mean Gtos Engoire? i couldn't get :) and there is nothing we can do to get our money back? we also lost 1.17 bitcoins :((

Some french words to insult him !
He use Coinpayement.net, but he can not be found on the database ... guy is expert for anonymisation .

For BTC payement, i do not know any ensurance at this moment, hope these services could arrive soonly because it could be the key for scalability on BTC payments (as VISA or MASTERCARD ...)

Btw, i'm Sorry for your lost too :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back