• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Are there any great DASH blogs?

elishagh1

Am new here and I am pretty excited about DASH I have a little bit of writing background I would like to start writing on DASH. I would like to start a blog personally but before that I would like to ask if there are any amazing DASH blogs around.

Welcome! There is no stand-out blog site at the moment, although there are a few here and there. Always room for more! Getting Dash out there in the collective consciousness is important. Looking forward to seeing your work!

I have a site where I post blogs and Twitter posts:

www.rebelmouse.com/dashisdigitalcash

Feel free to check it out for inspiration!

Welcome! There is no stand-out blog site at the moment, although there are a few here and there. Always room for more! Getting Dash out there in the collective consciousness is important. Looking forward to seeing your work!

I have a site where I post blogs and Twitter posts:

www.rebelmouse.com/dashisdigitalcash

Feel free to check it out for inspiration!
Super I have started one here: http://dashcurrencymagazine.blogspot.com/ . I will be getting a domain letter this year. Donations are always welcome, I have been exploring altcoins for some months now and I have fallen in love with DASH. Maybe you could do some guest posts on the blog if you can, I will also want to know your opinion on the current state of the bog. Thanks:wink:

Excellent blog!

I'm not judging but;
First paragraph in "Dash is broken" you missed a word I presume is "know"
Now just so you KNOW I am currently unemployed so the hours
Also, I feel your expression/passion is needed on Dashtalk. Keep it up.

Lol yea, that title got alot of people angry, since most of them didn't bother to read my rant.

And I didn't bother editing it, just word vomit on a page! (Maybe I'll go back and clean it up soon)

But thank you! Glad some people see where I was trying to go with that post lol.

I liked your rant, because that what is was. Others should maturely respond or we become just like Bitcoin, by turning on each other.
Hope your job status improves, nothing worse than not having enough money to buy more Dash:wink:

I liked your rant, because that what is was. Others should maturely respond or we become just like Bitcoin, by turning on each other.
Hope your job status improves, nothing worse than not having enough money to buy more Dash:wink:

RIGHT?? God tell me about it. lol

Anyways, I've started doing more website sales 4 Dash as a freelancer and its coming along rather nicely. Hopefully after I finish up www.whatisdash.org I can find some more time for paid gigs. I know theres a few people waiting on me, just have to revisit my notes and write up some quotes/proposals.

Thanks again man! You are a wonderful Dasher!

All three are good looking sites. good to see some blogs as well as a news/magazine site :) The more the merrier! Only critisism would be for dashmagazine. The disclaimer for google isn't clickable. I'ts covered by the top menu for me. Aside from that I might be willing to sponsor a domain for you. Or at very least pitch in for it. As long as it were to remain active that is. It's a good press bullhorn for sure. :)

Back