• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Arcade idea

acidburn

Hello. Bluebit proposed a use for instantX.

My idea: Dash Instantx installed in arcade games place. Instead of the owner having to worry about tokens and tickets, the people load Dash on their phones at the entrance, then they can go have fun and try to win Dash on the machines to buy nice big fluffy toys in the shop with Dash.

Indont want to see any negative comments on this thread. I would like instead, technical ideas about how we get this done. I don't care if you can't code, soldier or understand electronics. We just need a plan, then we can worry about the logistics later. That's what the voting system is for.

If say, start small.. Pinball machine?

Pinball machine would be as easy as the Pop machine - coin/purchase trigger

How's about metered device/service:
0.02DASH per minute - Parking/cell/etc
0.6 DASH per Gallon - gas/petrol/etc

Hello. Bluebit proposed a use for instantX.

Indont want to see any negative comments on this thread. I would like instead, technical ideas about how we get this done. I don't care if you can't code, soldier or understand electronics. We just need a plan, then we can worry about the logistics later. That's what the voting system is for.

If say, start small.. Pinball machine?

https://www.facebook.com/8-bit-Arcade-Bar-434005613350903

Thats the type of businesses I would see using this setup. They are 10 minutes from me, and if we can get a good idea of cost for something like this, maybe I can go talk to the owner, whom i've had a beer with plenty of times.

Not sure how he feels about crypto just yet though.

Maybe we could have a tiny island nation adopt Dash as its currency. By law all shops are required to accept Dash, tourists need to buy Dash in order to pay for food, hotel, etc.

Maybe we could have a tiny island nation adopt Dash as its currency. By law all shops are required to accept Dash, tourists need to buy Dash in order to pay for food, hotel, etc.

We need realistic plans, and to stay out of the clouds. Start with the perks of small businesses accepting the stuff.

Even if we could do it, currency monopoly is everything that we stand against!

Even if we could do it, currency monopoly is everything that we stand against!

Uhm, I'm not so sure about that.

Unfair currencies is what we stand for monopolies are not our concern, we can't do everything and fix the entire world, just parts of finance.

Uhm, I'm not so sure about that.

Unfair currencies is what we stand for monopolies are not our concern, we can't do everything and fix the entire world, just parts of finance.
An altcoiner defending currency monopoly? And I thought I had seen it all...

Never defended it, just said we don't have the means to solve every single problem in the world.

It's called sticking to your core competencies. This how how ideas become successful, they don't try to do too much. They just do what they are good at.

Never defended it, just said we don't have the means to solve every single problem in the world.

It's called sticking to your core competencies. This how how ideas become successful, they don't try to do too much. They just do what they are good at.
This is not about means, it's about principle. If you could make a nation force its merchants to accept Dash exclusively, would you do it?

This is not about means, it's about principle. If you could make a nation force its merchants to accept Dash exclusively, would you do it?

We are speaking in hypotheticals alot around here....

Maybe we should get our heads out our asses? Idk, just a thought. I'm sick of this shit though so i'll just be trolling in return from now on.

We are speaking in hypotheticals alot around here....

Maybe we should get our heads out our asses? Idk, just a thought. I'm sick of this shit though so i'll just be trolling in return from now on.
Yeah, maybe you should cool off.

I never said, Dash should be the only currency on the island. It may have come across that way, but I support more than 1 obviously. The island would still be using their own currency, but now they have Dash as well.

bluebit It did come across that way, but that post wasn't referring to you, it was to the guy that said that [currency] monopolies are not our concern. Never mind that, let's move on. I still don't think people should be forced to accept Dash, though.

bluebit It did come across that way, but that post wasn't referring to you, it was to the guy that said that [currency] monopolies are not our concern. Never mind that, let's move on. I still don't think people should be forced to accept Dash, though.

I agree, the word "required' that I used is too strong of a word. Should have been "super highly recommended".

Back