• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

April Macro Budget Discussion. Fitting in your proposals.

General Advertising and Sponsorships. Are they helping

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Argon31

Soooo

It is the middle of the month and as predicted last month, we can already see the hangover of giving away 800 to Swann and 1000 to Feedbands, with a massive pileup after 6200.

There is another russian feedbands for 294 now doing the same: Spend money on advertising without adoption or use.
Do you think Dash price and number of transactions are directly related. If transactions dont increase, dash price wont increase.

I think this is time for the community to have a debate about whether spending money on advertising without a use case doing anything at all ? Where are the use cases?

The transaction count is reducing and there is little evidence that any of this is helping. What are your thoughts? Do you think ads and sponsorships will increase transactions.

I can also see the politics getting nasty. MNs are ganging up on the new guys to get their own junk cleared. Are we becoming what we wanted to kill in the first place? Silicon Valley Corporations with a stinking buddy culture and vested interests.

-In case you are wondering why 1000 to feedbands, this is because there was a escrow gurarantee and core has to ask for a higher amount just to pay them the difference. See @glennaustin s post. So they are getting much more money to burn on Facebook and Google than what the entire core is being paid.

I agree with you. We shouldn’t be finding proposals that don’t increase transaction volume!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your point of view is very reasonable and is something that the community should be thinking about.

I understand that DASH must work with people to promote the use (marketing, sponsorship, etc), but if there are no transactions, there is no assurance of their adoption.

That's why we believe that proposals like ours: AgroCognitive, is a more forceful bet to bring DASH into people's pockets so they can use it daily.

regards

Much as I agree with your assessment about adoption, I dont think farmers are the right target group for dash. Not for a long time.
The idea is impractical and is only passing because of an irrational obsession with all things vz currently.

Your point of view is very reasonable and is something that the community should be thinking about.

I understand that DASH must work with people to promote the use (marketing, sponsorship, etc), but if there are no transactions, there is no assurance of their adoption.

That's why we believe that proposals like ours: AgroCognitive, is a more forceful bet to bring DASH into people's pockets so they can use it daily.

regards

Much as I agree with your assessment about adoption, I dont think farmers are the right target group for dash. Not for a long time.
The idea is impractical and is only passing because of an irrational obsession with all things vz currently.
Hi Argon31,

Thank you for your valuable sincerity and we always consider it is healthy and motivating have detractors, that impels us to improve the proposal and give the community more clearity about the scope and benefits. We follow you, because i like your frontal style when write comments in this forum

Perhaps, our excess of security in the feasibility of this project is due to the fact that the concept has been validated with many actors, from potential customers to suppliers. We have received many YES I LIKE, which encouraged us to continue making this proposal to DASH.

Particularly, in Venezuela, DASH is a much more feasible payment method for the client than USD (to obtain USD, you must go to an informal market full of scams and high commissions). With the existence of the exchange platforms as Colibit and CyptoLifeX, we see the feasibility clearer than before.

So, if it does not bother you, we would like to mention you in our progress reports about AgroCognitive's roadmap implementation, and maybe one day, you become a promoter of "AgroCognitive powered by Dash Digital Cash" :)

Greetings and thanks

Back