• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Anyone Mining with baikal 900 ? Im having issues

Regard

Hi there. Just a bit of background.
I have 4 x 150 baikal miners. mining on suprnova. they do about 0.13-0.15 per day. in DASH

then I added a baikal 900 its been a few days but the pyout is still more or less the same.
Plus the dashboard on suprnova says Im only doing about 12 Mh/s

Does anyone have any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Plus I would love to know how to set them up to automine the most profitable coin.
I know it's possible But I dont know how to do that.

is there anyone that can guide me. Im willing to send some DASH for the help.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there. Just a bit of background.
I have 4 x 150 baikal miners. mining on suprnova. they do about 0.13-0.15 per day. in DASH

then I added a baikal 900 its been a few days but the pyout is still more or less the same.
Plus the dashboard on suprnova says Im only doing about 12 Mh/s

Does anyone have any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Plus I would love to know how to set them up to automine the most profitable coin.
I know it's possible But I dont know how to do that.

is there anyone that can guide me. Im willing to send some DASH for the help.

Thanks in advance.

I'm new to this. so. The 0.13-0.15 per day. Is that per miner or total?

I just got my Baikal Giant a-900. I live in Europe and I connected to a P2Pool in Amsterdam.
The server dashboard says I'm doing around 900 Mh/s (sometimes up to 1Th/s)
The first day I got 0.27 DASH in my wallet (had to run a hour or two first before my miner was accepted in the pool)
Running 23h on day 2 now trying another server and now got another 0.24 in my wallet.
That is the first numbers I am getting.

I'm new to this. so. The 0.13-0.15 per day. Is that per miner or total?

I just got my Baikal Giant a-900. I live in Europe and I connected to a P2Pool in Amsterdam.
The server dashboard says I'm doing around 900 Mh/s (sometimes up to 1Th/s)
The first day I got 0.27 DASH in my wallet (had to run a hour or two first before my miner was accepted in the pool)
Running 23h on day 2 now trying another server and now got another 0.24 in my wallet.
That is the first numbers I am getting.

I found out what I was doing wrong. I had my miner on a fixed difficulty, The moment I set them to variable, Everything started running 100%

Back