• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Anybody trading on Mintpal?

MrMime

Foundation Member
Seems like a decent enough exchange with 2FA, and a nice array of coins that are added weekly.

Mintpal DarkCoin

A nice +23% in exchange value today, very nice!

I've not traded there, are they good? How quick are deposits? Also look like it fell back down :(
I like them. I've had nice successes. Deposits usually come through pretty quick ~3 confirmations. I haven't used cryptsy or kraken though, so I don't know how they compare but seems pretty legit. Yeah I saw that, doh! :( Do any day trading? These altcoins get tough to keep track of!

Cool I'll have to look at them, I liked poloniex because it had quick deposits but the whole 12% thing turned me off. I tried cryptsy but deposits took forever. I might try mintpal if I can even afford more DRK.

Cool I'll have to look at them, I liked poloniex because it had quick deposits but the whole 12% thing turned me off. I tried cryptsy but deposits took forever. I might try mintpal if I can even afford more DRK.
12% is the exchange fee? if so, that's crazy. i haven't used an exchange to date, just mining. what is a typical exchange fee?

12% is the exchange fee? if so, that's crazy. i haven't used an exchange to date, just mining. what is a typical exchange fee?

No they got hacked and they took/are taking 12% of everyones BTC to cover it and giving you an IOU. I have no idea if the 12% is applicable to new BTC deposits but I'd rather not chance it, I'll just trade elsewhere for a while.

It worked great when I was using it to mine and dump Pandacoin. :D
Hah! You didn't happen to dump mazacoin too also did you? :O! Haha give me a heads up next time you plan on backing up the dump truck ;)

Mintpal seems nice... I'm glad I pulled 99% of my coins from poloniex to cryptsy before the poloniex hack...

Back