• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Any VPN Providers accepting DRK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhetorical question, but I believe this is an important service that be made available for DRK.

None being known to me, I am going to initiate the process of becoming an AirVPN reseller and will accept DRK for AirVPN activation codes. I will post in the Marketplace, here, and on Cointrepid once I have that squared away.

Rhetorical question, but I believe this is an important service that be made available for DRK.

None being known to me, I am going to initiate the process of becoming an AirVPN reseller and will accept DRK for AirVPN activation codes. I will post in the Marketplace, here, and on Cointrepid once I have that squared away.

sweet idea, I don't need a VPN at the moment but when/if I do I'll throw my business your way.

We will add darkcoin within one day.

Anonymous VPN Service

http://in-disguise.com/
Access to all servers for just 9 EURO.
DoubleVPN, OPENVPN and PPTP / L2TP / IpSec VPN - Access to 40 servers in 29 countries!
Subscribe to All Servers of Our Service for 9 Euro Month; 3 months = 20 Euro; 6 months = 35 Euro; 1 year = 55 Euro.

Awesome, i was just looking for a VPN too. My year expired. Im a one and a quarter year old in the crypto world.

Thats great Darknet, Does the DDos protection from this VPN compare to a bigger company? Would their Ddos protection cover the Masternode on myr end? or is more DDos protection recommended with a less Ddos protected VPN? All in consideration for the best quality masternode mind you.

Thats great Darknet, Does the DDos protection from this VPN compare to a bigger company? Would their Ddos protection cover the Masternode on myr end? or is more DDos protection recommended with a less Ddos protected VPN? All in consideration for the best quality masternode mind you.

There is a difference between a VPN and a VPS .

Virtual Private Network vs. Virtual Private Server.

BolehVPN is !
out of malaysia, no history and secure

I may be changing my VPN provider soon. People were suggesting alternatives that accept DASH in this (necro?) thread:

Anyone got up-to-date recommendations?

My details may be of interest here. It was VPN renewal time and I paid using [btc] as I've done for a while. I didn't notice at the time, but I paid a day late. No problem - the VPN has a generous grace period. However, they use Bitpay as an intermediary, and Bitpay knew nothing of grace periods. Bitpay apparently kept the payment but deemed it invalid and so did not pass it on to the VPN company. A VPN support ticket was answered promptly and politely, but told me I would have to work it out with Bitpay. Life is too short for that hassle imho so I'll probably walk on the transaction - if I want to deal with intermediaries, I'll use fiat.

I've been picturing the recent instant intermediary-free anonymous transcontinental DASH vending-machine transaction during all this. (I like adjectives) ;D

Anyway, for now I'm looking for a good DASH-accepting VPN. Suggestions welcomed!

I may be changing my VPN provider soon. People were suggesting alternatives that accept DASH in this (necro?) thread:

Anyone got up-to-date recommendations?

My details may be of interest here. It was VPN renewal time and I paid using [btc] as I've done for a while. I didn't notice at the time, but I paid a day late. No problem - the VPN has a generous grace period. However, they use Bitpay as an intermediary, and Bitpay knew nothing of grace periods. Bitpay apparently kept the payment but deemed it invalid and so did not pass it on to the VPN company. A VPN support ticket was answered promptly and politely, but told me I would have to work it out with Bitpay. Life is too short for that hassle imho so I'll probably walk on the transaction - if I want to deal with intermediaries, I'll use fiat.

I've been picturing the recent instant intermediary-free anonymous transcontinental DASH vending-machine transaction during all this. (I like adjectives) ;D

Anyway, for now I'm looking for a good DASH-accepting VPN. Suggestions welcomed!

i am on BolehVPN
accepting Dash and have a good reputation,
check the merchants list, there are a bunch of others out there

Some news from vultr: if you have a VPS there and pay for it in Bitcoin, then you cannot add an additional IP address ($2/month) ! I did not know about it!
Unable to add IP address: Extra IPs are not available for Bitcoin funded accounts

What about other VPS providers?

I am also looking for a good VPN. My subscription to Private Internet Access has expired and I am looking for something new. I liked PIA because they are cheap only 40$ a year, and their security also seems to be top notch. But the reason why I want to change is the speed and quality of connection. That put me off a bit.
This is kind of helpful:
https://www.deepdotweb.com/vpn-comparison-chart/

I am also looking for a good VPN. My subscription to Private Internet Access has expired and I am looking for something new. I liked PIA because they are cheap only 40$ a year, and their security also seems to be top notch. But the reason why I want to change is the speed and quality of connection. That put me off a bit.
This is kind of helpful:
https://www.deepdotweb.com/vpn-comparison-chart/
I wish they had such a comparison for VPS)))

What the review fails to mention that with our subscription you get discounted freeleech access to IPTorrents possibly the best private tracker in existence.

What the review fails to mention that with our subscription you get discounted freeleech access to IPTorrents possibly the best private tracker in existence.

IPTorrents ?
like downloading ?
can u pm me some info on this please
tx

Wow - another year gone. I've used BolehVPN for a year now (thanks, tungfa) and I have been fairly happy with it, so I was thinking of renewing. The renewal page comes up cleanly but I don't see any way to pay with Dash any more, let alone a 10% discount for Dash customers.

Also, the order page does not seem to play nicely with Kaspersky Total Security any more, so there's that.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Hi there, I had the same query recently, this is what I got back from their support team:

You first login to https://users.bolehvpn.net , click on the Order Now button and select the package you wish. Copy the invoice number and username.

Then head over to this page, enter the required information: https://www.bolehvpn.net/paywithcrypto/

Send a screenshot of the completed transaction to [email protected]

BolehVPN
[email protected]
PGP Key: https://www.bolehvpn.net/bvpgp.asc

Hope this helps! :)

Walter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back