• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Any VPN Providers accepting DRK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this helps! :)

Walter

Thanks, Walter. I'll give it a try. My memory says it used to be easier than that, but I'm not sure if I trust my memory.

Oh - re Kaspersky issues - my Kaspersky app started getting very flaky recently, but a reboot seems to have settled it down again - I now think it had nothing to do with BolehVPN but I don't yet know for sure.

I think I'm up to speed with BolehVPN again. It has been a bit of an adventure. I started with Walter's tip and eventually wound up with Boleh Support who were very helpful and resolved some of the issues. You can still pay with Dash and get 10% off, although it is not obvious how to do it on the site imho.

A few minutes ago I noticed this advice on one of their support pages: If you downloaded the installer before 6 December 2016, please download and install it again.

Doing that seems to have cleared up my remaining issues, at least for now.

I got scared off from using tungfa's Telegram suggestion because of this hit piece: http://gizmodo.com/why-you-should-stop-using-telegram-right-now-1782557415

Sometimes FUD is accurate, sometimes not, but I had no way of knowing, so.... I realize that Telegram is very popular. "There are old mushroom pickers and there are bold mushroom pickers but there are no old bold mushroom pickers." Call me chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back