• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS Antminers D3 2x in stock from first banch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Smith

Hi. I'm Jeremy from AgoBooks Antminers. We still have 2x Antminer D3 in stock for sale from first banch 1 is opened from the box! One is still in the box. ( the opened one was the first, we wanted to check that everything is ok ) We are an online company from about 2 months we are new on the online marketing because we provide only offline via market forums but now we have a website with BTC pay. I can not provite the website on some forums so I do not want to do non-rules things. I can also provite anything about the antminers and the website to check/see/buy in private messages on the forum.

The price is 2.999 Euros ( in BTC price ) the payment will be on our website ( we do not accept directly payment with btc address only with our website in case of something is happening with our products or your products we will provide the money back in max. 120 days . PSU included!

Orders can be made here or by the email / private messages!

Support mail/ Order mail: [email protected] / [email protected]

Here you go if u want

Attachments

• Antminer-D3-1st.jpg
    Antminer-D3-1st.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 79
  • ef901e446206453970e0a439078d18fd-bitcoin-miner-mini-farm-225x300.jpg
    ef901e446206453970e0a439078d18fd-bitcoin-miner-mini-farm-225x300.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back