5% pool fees seems excessive. I'm on Coinmine, which one were you thinking on Mining?Current difficulty (4m) using whattomine.com puts ROI at 190 days mining dash.
Thats $9000 in equipment costs, 12c power costs, 5% pool fee, and 17.5 hash rate (most people report this without overclocking). 6m difficulty puts it at 300 days.
Too risky, I bailed.
I'd buy and hodl, honestly. It's the most passive strategy, and very effective. It will probably pay for your retirement, but probably not your rent next month.im confused what to do now lol
Don't worry. The batch that I bought sold on days, not hours / minutes like Bitmain's site... So wait a little and if you have the money, buy it. They hold and host your miner, though. Bit Ove found it beats paying the electric bills myself and dealing with customs to get it. Besides from the freaking loud noise they make.SOLD OUT WITHIN 2 MINS I CHECKED lol
Exactly what I'm getting today 25 Nov 4 dollers before electric billWOW! That is amazing! I honestly wouldn't spend over 900 at this point on a D3. Good for you. I think you absolutely lucked out because it looks to me like the difficulty will bring the profit down to around 3-5 USD per unit by the time I get my 6 in December. Hey, I'll just funnel it into bitcoin and hold on to them. It will pay off eventually. Congrats though, I think you just dodged a bullet there.
Do what I will do after I just received mine 2 days ago (I paid 2400). Mine will be on ebay tomorrow, and Please everyone, go Litecoin, I went with this d3 just because I have to wait till December for my 2 L3+ that are coming.I purchased a antminer d3 for $8500 last week. It got held up in shipping and didn't arrive until today.
What would you do if you were in my shoes? Hope for the best with the higher difficulty or sell asap?