• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS Antminer D3 from second batch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HardwareBros

We still have some units for re-sale, that we have prepaid during second batch to Bitmain Technologies.
Expected shiiping dates: 20.09.2017-25.09.2017 directly from China or from Nederland.
our web-store for orders: www.hardwarebros.com
For those who has doubts - please contact us by phone/messenger/email. Or you can always buy at manufacturer web-site.:)
Dieter.

We still have some units for re-sale, that we have prepaid during second batch to Bitmain Technologies.
Expected shiiping dates: 20.09.2017-25.09.2017 directly from China or from Nederland.
our web-store for orders: www.hardwarebros.com
For those who has doubts - please contact us by phone/messenger/email. Or you can always buy at manufacturer web-site.:)
Dieter.

What make it doubtful is you are not ready to accept cash payment in Netherlands at your office.
If you are legit why you are afraid on sell on spot?
Take cash and give me my device. Simple!

We are legit, but accept only Bank transfer, cryptocurrency or Paypal. Why does Bitmain Technologies doesn't accept cash payments in China?

We are legit, but accept only Bank transfer, cryptocurrency or Paypal. Why does Bitmain Technologies doesn't accept cash payments in China?

Firstly Bitmain is the Manufacturer and you are not. Secondly they are in market selling units of Millions of dollars and everyone know them.

So keeping in view of above in order to establish your profile you have to accept cash on spot or paypal on delivery.

If you don't agree then unfortunately its not worth it. Thanks.

there is absolutely no doubt that this "hardwarebros" nonsense is a scam. they clearly fail the "too good to be true" test (why sell for 3k when you can sell for 10k on ebay??) I think they accept PayPal as a smokescreen of legitimacy. I called PayPal twice and confirmed that if I pay through them, I can be refunded my money if/when the product never comes. thus I felt fairly confident in placing an order, which I did for two D3 units. after paying (the PayPal receipt says "Demo" not "Hardware Bros") I was redirected back to their site where I saw a confirmation screen w/ no order number or any information whatsoever. when I click "my orders" I see nothing. I received no email confirmation of the order. I emailed them over 24 hrs ago and have not heard a word (I don't expect to...) I will be calling PayPal on Monday to file a claim and recover my funds.

Hi stubby I want order antminer D3 too from that site please share some information if they respond or if You will get eventualy product or get refounded by paypal Thanks

Same as Stubby500 made order for 1 antminer D3 paypal show Demo as well after payment redirect to hardwarebross then no confirmation email or any transaction on my cart showing gona do ASAP refound form

they issue refound preaty quick on paypal now money are on pending status for refound but refound case on paypal is closed so I will get money back. however on my acount page hardwerbross never show any transaction done Iv got 1 mesage from them after I send few that they recive my payment.
Honestly no idea now its scam or not You can try use paypal payment but You won t get any confirmation so just waiting time left if You are patiance and like roulet. They show me invoice from paying to Bitmain I check thier order number contacting Bitmain directly and yes they confirm order on 150 units antminer D3 from Demotrucks bv. which hardwarebross is site but they also miss lead information one person saying they have preordered batch 1 wher payment was made and another person saying in email that they preorder 100 units in batch 2 who knows lol

Last edited:
Hello Guys! It's dishonorable! You cry SCAM though you did not even know anything about us! We exist 12 years on Nederland market, we have permanent registration. etc... We have made full refund to these several clients who asked to refund after they had read all this... I guess most of you are just computer users, not businessmen... Think about, before writing nonsense here. (this is especially for Stubby500 and Jimbo, that is not long time here on the forum, but tooooo much "know" about everybody...) Be a men, guys, Be responsible for your words.

Hardwarebros.
I sent you an email. No reply.
Im trying to find your office, but the address on your site must be wrong as there is no office there

There is no doubt that this is a scam. However, they contacted me on WhatsApp and tried to convince me it wasn't. See below our conversation; you can draw whatever conclusions you'd like from this. Right after I made this post, I magically got an emailed receipt for my order. Also, unsurprisingly, this mysterious boss "Dieter" never contact me and I was never sent any pictures of their facility or anything. If you look at the Bitmain invoice they sent me, it looks quite fake. Certain portions of the text are in blue, which seems out of place...

Attachments

• IMG_3554.PNG
    IMG_3554.PNG
    366.2 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_3555.PNG
    IMG_3555.PNG
    309.3 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3556.PNG
    IMG_3556.PNG
    403.1 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_3557.PNG
    IMG_3557.PNG
    337.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_3558.PNG
    IMG_3558.PNG
    326.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3559.PNG
    IMG_3559.PNG
    320.3 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3560.PNG
    IMG_3560.PNG
    331.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_3561.PNG
    IMG_3561.PNG
    316.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_3562.PNG
    IMG_3562.PNG
    344.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3563.PNG
    IMG_3563.PNG
    337.3 KB · Views: 92
I can only attach 10 files to a post, so here are the remaining four screenshots. I'm confident I will get my money back since this transaction went through PayPal/American Express, however if I had sent these clowns BTC I would be sick right now...

Attachments

• IMG_3564.PNG
    IMG_3564.PNG
    356.3 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3565.PNG
    IMG_3565.PNG
    338.8 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3566.PNG
    IMG_3566.PNG
    326.3 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3567.PNG
    IMG_3567.PNG
    337.6 KB · Views: 88
Admin @tungfa please remove posts from Hardwarebros to prevent more scams. Stubby you are right domain hardwarebros was registered on 30 may 2017. 12 years haha....

Attachments

• domain.png
    domain.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back