• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[ANN] [ICO] EMJAC Pre-Sales & ICO Dates & Information

dashofpepper

Hey guys and gals,

As you know if you have read any of my previous posts, I write about my interests. One of those, especially as I'm like, totally a California Girl, is an eco-friendly cryptocurrency called EMJAC that takes something near dear to my heart -- car tires -- and transforms them into recycled products, and converts their value into a cryptocurrency, which they use to incentivize the recyclers, as well as to provide value to other token holders, traders and investors.

Because of its efforts at cleaning up a leading share of the 3 Billion Wasted Tires that pile up each year around the globe, this project is one I Strongly Endorse!

So here is some info you should definitely know about it if you want to research it and get into it before it goes into Pre-ICO mode.

EMJAC Platform Details

EMJAC is an Energy Asset-Based Blockchain trading platform.
EMJAC is focused on being the leader in the industrial Waste-to-Wealth sector, and is working to achieve this with the constant innovation of its technology and products ecosystem.

EMJAC was established to promote innovations and pioneering methods in green technology and tokenizing commodities through Blockchain integration.

EMJAC's Core mission is to manage the illegally dumped waste tires around the world.

The EMJAC website is: https://www.emjac.io/

EMJAC maintains a telegram community chat at: https://t.me/emjac

The EMJAC white paper is downloadable from Dropbox via https://www.dropbox.com/s/j64t3geas8q193y/EMJAC_WHITEPAPER_v1.1.pdf?dl=0

Here are some key details about EMJAC, as seen on the website and in the white paper:

EMJAC FACTS AT-A-GLANCE
CRYPTO NAME EMJAC
CRYPTO TICKER EMJAC
ALGORITHM Ethash
MAX SUPPLY 250,000,000
CONFIRMATION 3 Confirmations
PRE-ICO STARTS September 2018
ICO STARTS October 2018
DEVELOPER SOURCE To be Announced Soon
EXCHANGE RATE PRE ICO $0.28, ICO $0.38
ACCEPTED CURRENCIES Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH)

EMJAC Token Features
1. Instant Confirmation of Payment in 15 seconds
2. Smart contract features
3. Personal spending information and transactions kept private and fungible
4. Future projects can be proposed and for the community to discuss
5. EMJAC blockchain and encrypted user data storage
6. Decentralized API

EMJAC Token Architecture
EMJAC is a pre-mined token which is adopted from ERC20 platform known for its technical standard that dictates a number of rules and actions that an Ethereum token or smart contract must be able to implement. The internal structure of the EMJAC is same as Ethereum cryptocurrency. Ethereum is a crypto currency whose blockchain is generated by Ethereum platform makes EMJAC perfect for smart contract functionality.

Here's a graphic I found when digging around for some info about the coin:

JGQNFEB.jpg

That's it for now! XOXO

Back