• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[ANN] [DASH] Dash - Digital Cash | Inventors of DGW, Darksend, and InstantX

TaoOfSatoshi

OK, I haven't created a Bitcointalk-like announcement thread for Dash for us to use for when Bitcointalk is down, or whenever you feel like trolling Dash :eek:. So here it is, rebranded to the new name. May it live long as a replacement or compliment to our historic thread on the troubled BCT.

Cheers,

Tao

Weekend chart:- Transactions waiting to be confirmed in the memory Pool
(Watch it dip sharply when a new block is found but almost never fully empty)

http://gavinandresen.ninja/the-myth-of-not-full-blocks
'The biggest triangle on that graph, near the beginning, has a peak of about 4,500 transactions waiting to be confirmed.'

sjpq0ni5j6a2aq_retina.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I had no idea it was that bad.

The bail outs only went to the banks and they kept most of it and used it to help skim billions more off the world's fiat reserves and savings, so the velocity of the money actually went down and not up(because less people had money). Here is the origin of the 'The Ben Bernanke' explained spot on, even though this is 5 years ago its still going exactly like this but worse.

Strong attack from BTC38 to dash marketcap(I mean stellar,LTC and bitshares pump) . . . I notice that lately, interesting if added to this exchange. . . simply reflect what you think on this issue ?Generally all volumes about the shifting of the DASH come from crypto/CNY, without real technology, like a speculative game .

Back