• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[ANN] Darkcoin | Darkcoin.io | Creators of x-11, Darksend, DGW, and InstantX

LOL, So any rumors about what's going on? No need to justify them, lets get creative and come ups with some. I think Bitcointalk has been shut down by the NSA so that the prices will drop and the government can buy up a bunch to pay for the deficit, what do you all think?

Ok, so it's not me. My gosh it must be a big DDOS attack! My masternode isn't working either, so slow! all weirded out. Somebody is doing a very coordinated attack on us, Bitcoin, and other alt coins. Very interesting.

Anyone have a favorite way to deal with ddos attacks? I guess I can just block ip addresses, but don't want to keep entire ip address off my masternodes, that'd be bad, no?
DDOS attack? Nah, it's a disk failure. You can get more info from the official twitter. (I can't post a link because i haven't been on the forum long enough)

On other notes, the Darkcoin Show video on youtube has brought me to Darkcoin. I was always reading the Darkcoin thread on Bitcointalk but the video really made me think about how good darkcoin really was, so now I'm here.

Also, Bitcointalk's disk failure also caused me to register here. Now I feel I need to stay. :) So you guys have another member! But I don't have any DRK yet. I better download the wallet onto my laptop. ;)

LOL, So any rumors about what's going on? No need to justify them, lets get creative and come ups with some. I think Bitcointalk has been shut down by the NSA so that the prices will drop and the government can buy up a bunch to pay for the deficit, what do you all think?
I think certain governments will do everything possible to keep their power and increase control, and they will hate crypto currencies but what will they do if they can't stop people like China using them ?

Nah, all the anti Islam, anti Russia, the US economy's never had it so good shite was getting laughed at so the hard drive firmware had some discrete modifications, either that or they couldn't handle 1000 new troll accounts a second. Shame, was having some good chats with folks that knew their stuff on economics.

EDIT: Love the changes to the forum but how does one go about operating this multi quote device?

Nah, all the anti Islam, anti Russia, the US economy's never had it so good shite was getting laughed at so the hard drive firmware had some discrete modifications, either that or they couldn't handle 1000 new troll accounts a second. Shame, was having some good chats with folks that knew their stuff on economics.

EDIT: Love the changes to the forum but how does one go about operating this multi quote device?

If this is the BCT thread replacement, there's no moderator help here only deletion.

Can georgem do his magic and put some insignia 'D' on the Cellos? :grin:

Nice one :) Tocatta & Fugue had just popped up on a random playlist and that was the perfect compliment :)

Another for your consideration:

EDIT:
If this is the BCT thread replacement, there's no moderator help here only deletion.

Ahh we'll, if things keep improving like this the forum will auto-mod soon :)

I come here to help !
I heard you guys are having a problem on the blockchain !? I am an expert from BullShCoin , and i offer my help !
I have a fork stuck in my eye and i belive I can give you guys some advice before the same or worth happens to you.
My tip, do NOT pull it out, stick another fork in the other eye, that should "balance" it out.
we at BullShCoin do this all the time.
Good luck to you guys
your friends from across the hall !

All my forks are equal length, will it be ok?

No bitcointalk thread would be complete without one of these...

a6c.png

DDOS attack? Nah, it's a disk failure. You can get more info from the official twitter. (I can't post a link because i haven't been on the forum long enough)

On other notes, the Darkcoin Show video on youtube has brought me to Darkcoin. I was always reading the Darkcoin thread on Bitcointalk but the video really made me think about how good darkcoin really was, so now I'm here.

Also, Bitcointalk's disk failure also caused me to register here. Now I feel I need to stay. :) So you guys have another member! But I don't have any DRK yet. I better download the wallet onto my laptop. ;)

Yes! Confirmation that the Darkcoin Show with Bitcoin Rush is WORKING!!!!! Thanks e1ghtSpace :D

I think certain governments will do everything possible to keep their power and increase control, and they will hate crypto currencies but what will they do if they can't stop people like China using them ?
Not just China, or USSR, but the USA as well. I just hope that all of them are as on the ball as they always are, in other words: asleep at the wheel, and when they finally realize they screwed up, it'll be 150% too late ;)

Can georgem do his magic and put some insignia 'D' on the Cellos? :grin:
OMG, that was AWESOME! My daughter just came home today with the news that she was accepted to the Performing Arts High School as she plays Violin, and I sat her down next to me and we watched this and were laughing! It was AWESOME! Especially the end, that was great!!

Love the choo choo train too ! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG
if any outside reads this on here they will lose their mind,
i can see the headline:
"1st time ever reported in the crypto World, a currency is Trolling Itself ! Does DRK has a new PR approach ? "
:rolleyes:

can someone explain all the instamined coins to me? I've only heard it 30 times and need 1 more explanation to fully understand.

Back