• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Amanda with PMBC: Update Thread

I am just now getting the chance to hear your video for the December proposal. I must say that Amanda is an amazing professional. Thanks Amanda! Go get 'em!

Hey Amanda B - I watched your latest video and I have a huge connection to make for you.
Christopher here from England...I am in awe of your journey and the unique position you have carved, not simply in Dash but across all of crypto world.
How I came to Dash is a crazy story for another day...now I am here I am completely enrolled and immersing myself...leading up to a funding application from the treasury.
OK...these guys have become crypto friends of mine: BadCryptoPodcast.com
Whilst for some they may be an acquired taste! What they have achieved in about six months is amazing...and an interview on that podcast will be a great place to showcase Dash and your amazing role as spokesperon - which is so unique.
I have messaged them and I will connect you in the best possible way - probably email if you can let me have an email...is it [email protected]?
OK...wishing you a splendid day.
Christopher

Hey Amanda B - I watched your latest video and I have a huge connection to make for you.
Christopher here from England...I am in awe of your journey and the unique position you have carved, not simply in Dash but across all of crypto world.
How I came to Dash is a crazy story for another day...now I am here I am completely enrolled and immersing myself...leading up to a funding application from the treasury.
OK...these guys have become crypto friends of mine: BadCryptoPodcast.com
Whilst for some they may be an acquired taste! What they have achieved in about six months is amazing...and an interview on that podcast will be a great place to showcase Dash and your amazing role as spokesperon - which is so unique.
I have messaged them and I will connect you in the best possible way - probably email if you can let me have an email...is it [email protected]?
OK...wishing you a splendid day.
Christopher

UPDATE 40 MINUTES LATER...
The Bad Crypto guys came back immediately and are VERY excited about an introduction to you Amanda...let me know how best to do that?
Christopher

I know it will take a while to ramp up, but you're doing great already! like so many others, I'm really glad you're back :D And think you're doing a great job :D

Gosh, I wish I could get ahold of notifications for digital currency events in the LA area. I went to digitaLA and they just had past events listed. I couldn't find any calendar. Would have come just to see you :p

Back