• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Amanda is taking a break?

Should Amanda run "Dash: detailed" again?

• Total voters

zmyslowasowa

Amanda why are you doing that to us?

Joel is doing a great job, I admit. But everyone agrees, I hope, that Amanda has the natural gift to make complex thinds sound easy. And her 5-minute show does more good to our community than five 20-minute shows by any other author.

Amanda when can we expect you back?

It's exactly as I thought. Burnout.
"Taking a break" means, "there are other cryptos and platforms out there, let's see what happens..."
Kind of like, "We should take a break. I want to fuck someone else and if it doesn't work out I'll keep you as an option" :p

i do not think she said that at all @GrandMasterDash :rolleyes:

Reg the OP , there is noting to vote , Amanda will pick her next adventure / Show (or not)

I'll come back to this thread and remind you of that when we later find out who her new employer is.

I really liked the weekly news shows with an interview on a Friday. I would like someone take on this role. Maybe it could be incorporated into DashForceNews.

Text only news just feels less personal, a video is the way to go!

Thank you for your contribution to Dash @amanda_b_johnson.

Hi

I saw this news from Amanda, and thought WTF!! you're kidding me right. I just got started with Dash, have watched sooo many of her shows back to back, built a Mining rig, got it running, found the forums etc.. etc..
I think not having a weekly show is a disaster, and so I've drafted this, which I am thinking of submitting to Pre+Proposal, but what do you guys think ?

Continuing Dash Detailed - proposal in draft

The continuation of the dash detailed show, or a continuation of a very similar styled YouTube show under a different name.

A weekly show of between 4 and 6 minutes in length, professionally presented, edited and produced. Following a magazine show pattern, and delivered in a comfortable relaxed style (Think Hak5, Google Tech Videos, and of course Dash detailed ). Promoting Dash as consumer focused "digital cash", a simple to use global currency, with real and tangible benefits designed to attracted domestic investors. Coverage of dash specific news and relevant / related general crypto news. A feature section ( how to's, tutorials, Dash education ), and a final segment for community news.

Presented by Rebecca Louise Thompson, with scripting, production and editing by Rick Timmis ( aka Me ;-D ).

The show would be posted to the dash youtube channel, each Monday on or before 09:00 UTC with all ownership and copyright of the material transferred to the dash community.

Backgrounds

Rebecca is a young, attractive and confident presenter, with competence in drama and theatrical skills, having played the leading role of Belle in the Theatrical production of Beauty and the Beast.

Rick has a high degree technical knowledge, and is a Dash miner. Rick has produced hundreds of short news style videos on YouTube, and has also scripted and produced some short films, covering political topics and technology. an example

YouTube Channel, <specific link to Film contesst entry "Betrayed">

It's her life, and her decision. None of our business telling Amanda what to do when she has already fulfilled everything we have paid her for. We shouldn't take people for granted... I would love for her to return to a prominent role in Dash and would be more than willing to vote for that if it's something she wants to do. Give her some time to figure out what her next steps are going to be, and we'll work with whatever happens.

This basically sums up the reason I got interested in Dash. Without her influence, I doubt i would have even researched it.

Back