• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Amanda from The Daily Decrypt here -- excited to work with you, thanks for voting 'yes'

amanda_b_johnson

Hello, Dashfolk.

I just wanted to report that The Daily Decrypt is excited that our budget proposal for Dash marketing has passed!

To recap, the Dash sponsorship of The Daily Decrypt will take place on 10 episodes, beginning Monday, January 4th and ending Friday, January 15th. We'll feature Dash's logo twice per day, deliver 15-20 seconds of fresh messaging about various Dash features/benefits/use cases, and make verbal/visual reference to the Dash.org site each day. Further, we'll make reference to Evan's upcoming presentation at BTC Miami. Relevant Dash links will be included in the description section of each episode, and Dash will be permanently listed as a sponsor on our Sponsors page.

We're happy to report that our YouTube channel broke 1600 subscribers today, and that our SoundCloud podcasts are getting well over 1500 listens, each, per week. Additionally, our FacebookVideo audience is new and growing, averaging about 150 views per video per week.

We can confidently report that many of our viewers have never even heard of Dash (we know, we've asked them), so we look forward to bringing them new and valuable information via this sponsorship.

Happy to be working with you all in this grand new world of cryptographic possibilities.

Cheers,
Amanda
@TheDailyDecrypt

I think you're doing a great job Amanda. Just when I think you don't understand what's being said, 'cause you're smiling and nodding your pretty little head, and I'm probably prejudice, LOL, sorry! you come back with a great follow up question that shows you're totally understanding! You actually make this old lady proud. So keep up the good work, you stand out in the crowd and thus will go far!

I'll repeat my question from dashwhale here:

I like to see that the sponsor logo was full screen in your todays episode. But please make sure that you use a full resolution logo too. Is it possible that the dash team provides the sponsor graphic?

Here is what I mean, it was horrible blurry today (full HD): http://imgur.com/QZSUs5x

Oh my gosh, Amanda, I had no idea you were such an amazing activist and adventurer! I just watched this:
because someone made a post calling you Amanda Billyrock, so I looked that up, and got that ^^ and it was an amazing speech! Now I know why you're so awesome, and frankly under estimated you. With that kind of experience already under your belt and the gumption you have, it's an honor!

I'll repeat my question from dashwhale here:

I like to see that the sponsor logo was full screen in your todays episode. But please make sure that you use a full resolution logo too. Is it possible that the dash team provides the sponsor graphic?

Here is what I mean, it was horrible blurry today (full HD): http://imgur.com/QZSUs5x

All the logos etc... are on dash.org including vector graphics :)

The show is good and Amanda has a lot of enthusiasm. I can say that hosting a podcast/youtube show is not easy. Especially when you're on your own producing, researching, etc. Not to mention it's daily so you're doing it every day. That's grind* there, the dedication alone is enough for me.

Keep up the great work Amanda.

*edit typo

that's not even cool....

Psh. I'm providing a community service for the most part, I see TheDailyDecrypt getting big eventually when everyone gets off this whole "bitcoin is the only crypto we'll ever need" nonsense. Too many bandwagoners right now sadly for people to see the light, but we all know how quick bandwagoners are to jump ship so no worries.

Psh. I'm providing a community service for the most part, I see TheDailyDecrypt getting big eventually when everyone gets off this whole "bitcoin is the only crypto we'll ever need" nonsense. Too many bandwagoners right now sadly for people to see the light, but we all know how quick bandwagoners are to jump ship so no worries.

So if I read that right - you think it's ok to jump on somebody else's bandwagon?

How are you providing a community service buy publicly stating your gonna do ??? www.thedailydecrypt.com

ugh - just leave Amanda alone -

edit: poor choice of wording

lol - well that's completely different - lol
but
what's that mark-up??

The best price any one will give her. Th same goes for anyone else on this forum that wants help with a sexy well built website, I usually work at half cost for cryptos as I am working for what I hope they will be worth later, not now.

The best price any one will give her. Th same goes for anyone else on this forum that wants help with a sexy well built website, I usually work at half cost for cryptos as I am working for what I hope they will be worth later, not now.

So you weren't planning on squatting the site - I see
and
You build sites - lol - could have used you a year ago
my webmaster was getting married etc etc - died off pretty quick.....
The site was more of a want than a need
I had more than enough customers

- anywho.......

moving on - good talk :p

So you weren't planning on squatting the site - I see
and
You build sites - lol - could have used you a year ago
my webmaster was getting married etc etc - died off pretty quick.....
The site was more of a want than a need
I had more than enough customers

- anywho.......

moving on - good talk :p

Well here I am now :p

Back