• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Am I doing something wrong?

Gallep748

Brand new here, been running for 11 hours and no blocks found. Hardware is an Antminer D3, Firmware from November.

Untitled.png

Only one pool will mine at a time, not all of them simultaneously. Pool 0 will be the first to try, if it connects and gets work it will mine on that pool, if that pool doesn't connect (or the pool goes down) it will switch to pool 1 (or pool 2 if that one isn't available either).

Brand new here, been running for 11 hours and no blocks found. Hardware is an Antminer D3, Firmware from November.

View attachment 5489
Actually there is a net hash rate around 2 petahash per second, that are a lot of miners working on hash puzzles.
Finding a block is like a lottery, I was lucky and found 1 in three months with my D3

i sold my machine since there is no money to be earned almost, except for right now as the diff is down to 4.5!!!! Thats like $563.89 per month, hope it goes up again ;P or i will regret selling my antmienr d3 for the rest of sad little pitty shitty life.

Back