• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

ALL ABOUT DASH Resource channel for Latin American audience

Do you consider this endeavor to be valuable for Dash when searching for greater adoption?

• No, this is worthless.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure.

• I like the idea but I don't like your style.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi everyone!

This is the former team behind Dash Podcast en Español. The podcast was part of the Dash Global Project, but funding for that project has been recently cut off, and with it, the weekly podcast.

That is why we are presenting before you, our own take on the task, as we believe that as a stand-alone show, required resources will be better allocated in order to grow an audience and improve the quality of the content.

We have surveyed our current and potential audience and we have come to the realization that there are more people interested in learning what Dash is about, how to get it and use it, rather than watching the latest news.

So, lately, we have been working on creating useful content around Dash, aiming to the newcomers into the cryptocurrency field, that are part of the Spanish speaking audience across Latin American countries, through a usable and handy YouTube Channel.

Our original plan was to submit the proposal on a monthly basis in order to build value and gain trust one submission at a time. But that would make things quite difficult as we would have to submit a new proposal just half way of our production plan and the corresponding campaigns would be running at an early stage still.

Here is the full description of our plan: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ovd3jUSTOTluRZvmPKHr72jrzSp2l5LS

These are some demo versions. We are currently experimenting with different video structures and formats to make them as dynamic and to the point as possible. High-quality Audio and graphics will be upgraded in the final versions.

Subtitles available

BUDGET
Monthly Budget Breakdown:

1.-Video production staff: $4,000 usd.
-Includes three staff, software licensing and royalties-.

2.-Presenters and content creators: $3,800 usd.
-Includes three staff creating and presenting content-.

3.-Social Media Management: $1,500 usd.

4.-Facebook & Youtube Campaigns: $1,500 usd.

5.-Coworking & Recording Studio: $1,300 usd.
-shared office and video recording studio rent for 8 people-.

6.-Administration fee: $500 usd.

Total Monthly Budget: $12,600 usd.

TOTAL THREE MONTH BUDGET: $37,800 usd+ 5 Dash refund

SITUATION ANALYSIS

Adoption of cryptocurrencies across Latin America has increased massively. But for the majority of Latinos, acquiring first-hand, quality information on how to get started still a challenge due to language barriers and a dominant focus from the sector on technological aspects and trading.
Many people around us, down in Mexico, are looking for a "step by step" guide to help them through their first transaction.

BIG PICTURE GOAL
Our goal is to facilitate the adoption of Dash. Providing an "all in one place" source of information, available to the Spanish speaking audience across Latin America. In the form of a well arranged, list of tutorials on what is Dash, how it works, how to get it, how to use it and how to store it. Using Facebook as the main traffic source.

WHAT IS OUR PLAN?

Stage one:
The first month of the project will focus on building an audience around the channel. For that specific goal, we will produce an introductory video on "What is Dash", addressing a wide audience across Latin America through a Facebook campaign. This campaign will run for 45 days before coming back to the pits. Parallel to this, we will produce a series of 18 different videos on where and how to get Dash in every Latin American country -except Belize, Cuba, and Brasil-. Each video will be attached to a Facebook campaign segmented by geographic localization, interests, and age. Videos will be arranged in a specific playlist for ease of access.

Stage Two:
This stage will be implemented on the second and third months of the project. During this thirty-day period, fifteen short length, instructional and informative videos will be produced. Topics will include Dash features, storage, the blockchain, Masternodes, DGBB, as well as the comparison with other competitors in the privacy coin field.

WHO IS OUR TARGET AUDIENCE?
Men and women between ages 18 and 50 Interested in finance, economics, investments, and banking, people living in Latin American countries and those who already have cryptocurrencies in their interests. We can also target older audiences, Latinos living abroad and people in Spain. All trough social media platforms.

WHAT MORE CAN WE DO?
For those looking to interact through Fb, we can build Chat Bots that will take them through the different topics covered in the channel. We can learn from data through our social media campaigns on how different regions react to Dash in order to optimize our approach. We can create a database of users interested in Dash through interactions on the Facebook platform.

PROPOSAL DETAILS
  • The proposal will be submitted for a three month period.
  • The project will align with the Dash Watch requirements.
  • Budget on Dash will be calculated using a thirty-day Moving Average indicator.
  • A shared document with all participant's wallets and a treasury wallet will be uploaded for better tracking of funds. Updates on the document will happen in real time.
  • Unused funds will remain in the treasury wallet and will be taken into account for future submissions.

Last edited:
Hey! I like this proposal, I'm from Venezuela and Yes, we need something like this youtube channel to educate more and more LaTam people.

You look very proffesional people to work with, and the final product (demo versions) seems pretty fine.

You have my support as a member of this huge community and as latino. Wish you luck!!

Hello, you guys.

I really like the new look and feel of your videos. And also LOVE the transparency policy you are proposing.

We need this kind of content. Please, count with my support, and also I hope we can collaborate sometimes in content creation.

For instance, I invite you to explore the #dashccs hashtag on Twitter, where you can find most questions Venezuelan audience has about DASH.

I really hope MNOs support this project. I feel you have grown as a team.

Good luck!!!

Hello guys, I like your proposal and you seem very profesionals on what you are doing! Count with my support.

I have an advise for the videos: should be great if you put some captions or graphics while the presentators are talking, this would help to people who are more graphic viewing rather than the listening ones. What do u think?

Hi mates... I really enjoy the time with Dash Global and Dash Español. I know you guys and i am really dure you Will gonna make a great job with this new format. Count with me Pepe and @fl0at1ng_p01nt i Will going to be happy if i can support Your new enterprise.

Btw here in Venezuela we have a bunch of people who always search more and more info about our Dash, so, this Will going to be an important plus to the Dash LATAM community.

You have my support guys. If you need an extra hand count with me...

¡Hello guys!

Congratulatios for this good proposal for the spanish dash community in all Latin America. You have a very good concept, structure and philosophy around how to expose Dash to our community. We need this kind of projects in order to promote the massive adoption of Dash in our continent.

¡Good luck and you have my support!

Great work, your proposal seems very strategic and could create a lot of value for Dash. Think about working on bigger proposals in the future.

Thank you Mike, we want to create a resourceful channel for newcommers to the crypto scene to learn about Dash and since spanish is the second most spoken language, it seems like a great deal to cover this opportunity. We'd love to expand on bigger projects in the near future though!

Hello guys, I like your proposal and you seem very profesionals on what you are doing! Count with my support.

I have an advise for the videos: should be great if you put some captions or graphics while the presentators are talking, this would help to people who are more graphic viewing rather than the listening ones. What do u think?

Hi Alejandro, thank you for your feedback!
I agree with you, if the proposal is a success, we will add a motion designer to the production team to create moving graphics for the videos to make them more dynamic.and entertaining.

Thanks for your comment!

Totally man! We are on the same page. These are demo versions still. We wanted to post the project with some examples and in the meantime, the production team is working on the video structure in general.
Thanks for your feedback, that is exactly what we are looking for.

Last edited:
Hi mates... I really enjoy the time with Dash Global and Dash Español. I know you guys and i am really dure you Will gonna make a great job with this new format. Count with me Pepe and @fl0at1ng_p01nt i Will going to be happy if i can support Your new enterprise.

Btw here in Venezuela we have a bunch of people who always search more and more info about our Dash, so, this Will going to be an important plus to the Dash LATAM community.

So happy to count on your support. You already know that we are fans of the work that the Dash CCS team is doing and it would be an honor to have the opportunity to join forces.

Hello, you guys.

I really like the new look and feel of your videos. And also LOVE the transparency policy you are proposing.

We need this kind of content. Please, count with my support, and also I hope we can collaborate sometimes in content creation.

For instance, I invite you to explore the #dashccs hashtag on Twitter, where you can find most questions Venezuelan audience has about DASH.

I really hope MNOs support this project. I feel you have grown as a team.

Good luck!!!
Dear Eugenia, Thanks for taking the time to check and comment on this project. It would be an honor to collaborate with your team in order to bring Dash to a wider audience across Latin America and we know that the organic growth of our projects will allow just that.

Back