• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

ALL ABOUT DASH 2.0 Resource channel & Website for Latin American audiences *continuation*

As a Masternode ¿Would you support the continuation of this project?

• Nope, count me out.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@fl0at1ng_p01nt - I think you're doing great work, and it only enriches the other Spanish-speaking focused proposals we have going, and the fact that you're actively engaged and working with these other proposals is a huge benefit as well. I understand the markets have been hard on all of us, but I'm glad you're sticking with it. You have my support.

Much appreciated @Arthyron
The idea is to maximize efforts made by everyone and help create awareness of what´s happening.
It is exciting to know that you like this project and that it has your support. So far the videos have been used at Dash Venezuela conferences and Talent Land Mexico. And we are constantly getting invitations to attend other conferences.

So hopefully we´ll get the chance to keep reaching new people.

IMG_4460.jpg
IMG_4540.jpg

Hello there! Great proposal. A few days ago I was reading and commenting other proposal that also is willing to use audiovisual resources and I think that it's one of the best ways to get to people in this era. Technology is a great tool and we can take advantage from it by doing the things that you and your team are doing.

In other sense, the proposal is clean and it's really well presented.

Best of the lucks from Caracas, Venezuela, and all my support!

Showny - Dash Youth Venezuela.

Hey Thanks! :)

Congratulations on your proposal. I have been following Dash Youth on Fb for a couple weeks now and I like the way you guys explain this technology in a very consistent way.
If you don't mind I would like to share some of your content too. Also, if we get approved, we would like to integrate your project as part of our editorial calendar for the next round. So, Discord.

Thanks for your support and wish you guys much success ;)

I really like your proposal guys. I only have one suggestion that is also considered telegram as a platform to create content, so that you can reach even more people

greetings from caracas venezuela

Telegram Sounds good.
Perhaps we should share content in an already existent channel, instead of opening a new one. There are many independent projects going on and we feel that we should start collaborating with eachothers to strengthen the network and keep information within the existing ecosystem.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts ;)

Hey Thanks! :)

Congratulations on your proposal. I have been following Dash Youth on Fb for a couple weeks now and I like the way you guys explain this technology in a very consistent way.
If you don't mind I would like to share some of your content too. Also, if we get approved, we would like to integrate your project as part of our editorial calendar for the next round. So, Discord.

Thanks for your support and wish you guys much success ;)

Thanks a lot for your support! You can also follow us on Instagram and Twitter @dashyouthve. We are mostly using these social networks and publishing a lot of useful information about DASH, our work and next discussion forums.

Of course, it'll be awesome, we're looking forward to do so and work with you guys.

Best regards and good luck!

Thanks a lot for your support! You can also follow us on Instagram and Twitter @dashyouthve. We are mostly using these social networks and publishing a lot of useful information about DASH, our work and next discussion forums.

Of course, it'll be awesome, we're looking forward to do so and work with you guys.

Best regards and good luck!

Great!
I´ll keep in touch with you guys then. Thanks for supporting the growth of this community ;)

This is a very nice initiative and has a team that has put great effort into producing content.
We at AgroCognitive have used their videos in our meetings with farmers and talk to them about DASH (since it is a basic language audience to which we must give them the information in a very simple way) For us it is a substantial and valuable contribution for our ecosystem. Successes and have our support

Hello fl0at1ng_p01nt

I think you project it is amazing, a lot of people from Latin America don't speak English but they want to know more about Dash. It will be amazing to expand it in Latin America. In fact, I want to bring Dash community to one of the biggest crypto festivals in Colombia, you can watch my pre-proposal here:

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...colombia-reach-2000-people.35591/#post-180860

If it's okay with you, we would like to promote All About Dash with other initiatives such as:

- Dash Help (Official support center of Dash Latam)
- Dash.red (How to make Dash without money and playing)
- DiscoverDASH.com (Official directory of merchants)

I hope we can work together,

Gianpaolo Comparetto

This is a very nice initiative and has a team that has put great effort into producing content.
We at AgroCognitive have used their videos in our meetings with farmers and talk to them about DASH (since it is a basic language audience to which we must give them the information in a very simple way) For us it is a substantial and valuable contribution for our ecosystem. Successes and have our support

Wow!!!!
This is amazing. Thank you for your support. It would be great to add AgroCognitive to the next round of productions and help more people know about it.
Thanks for taking the time to review this thread. :)

What you are doing looks good. And if we can get a confirmation that you are working with some of the other Latin American projects (dash help Venezuela is probably the most relevant to what you are doing.) Then I will definitely vote yes again.

Hello @TheSingleton
As you requested, we already have confirmations from most of the projects we want to include in the next round of productions.
  • Crypto LifeX.
  • Dash Argentina.
  • Dash Youth Venezuela.
  • Dash Help.
  • GetFreeDash.
  • Dominican Republic meetup.
The official proposal is already live and we hope to count with your support!

Best Regards.

Back