• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Alex-ru promotional initiatives-1 (budget proposal Report)

hahahaha!! Just a quick laugh... youtube playing tricks :D

I guess Mr.Bean didnt undertand a word of it... :p

LOVE your work man!!

xE8oeRa.png

By Chinese does it mean mandarin? There are several different languages in china. E.G. Cantonese, wu, etc

Hey everybody!

So, more than a half of this budget was spent (110 DASH remain) - I'm open for critics about the way I've done it. :)

I'm taking a little break now - there's no active projects in my current timeline.

I'd like to remind that I am open for all kinds of participation with other community members, if some of you have:
1. Some cool scripts,
2. Some great talents who can help to produce promos for Dash project,
3. Some interesting request how I could help with your Dash promotional initiatives.
4. ...

14. 03.10.2016 Reimbursement of photo-production expenses: big update (> 150 new pictures!!!) of Alex-ru: DASH photo-bank (unofficial) - 49 USD (4.2 DASH)

Let me remind (some people accuse me of working for the money from Dash budget) that I always work for free for Dash Project!
All these Reimbursements cover only my direct production expenses (templates, videos, music, ... and so on - those I inevitably have to buy to get results)).
But if somebody still want to donate my efforts - just send your donations to my DASH address: : XxG6WRPA5ef767m37eEbGjK8T1UPAVGdCq
Thanks!

15. 13.10.2016 Incentivising community activity in 2 new Dash-Slacks (2*10 DASH sent to these Slack's owners):
https://digitalcash24.herokuapp.com/ 10 DASH
http://dash-nation-invite.herokuapp.com/ 10 DASH

I was intended to incentivise Dash Promo-activity not only by myself with this budget, but also - to help others who can do it effectively.
One of the most noticeable Dash-promo-event we could see recently - the birth of 2 new Dash-Slack chats.
They both have dashbot installed and tested, but not too much economic activity there yet.

I know - in the future these projects (in the future they may merge into 1 common project finally) will have hundreds and thousands of Dash members, their own budget proposals and so on...
But In their current stage I feel these 20 DASH can help them to start internal economy and stay independent in their activity.

Both owners (@555007, @TaoOfSatoshi ) are good and experienced - I am sure they will use these 2*10 DASH with maximum effectiveness to promote their projects and... will demonstrate to all of us how effectively they can spend budget funds to promote Dash...

Last edited:
Hey,
To support our Brazilian Dash-comrades - I’ve produced 1 more «international promo» in Portuguese
Thanks to @studioz and other Brazilian guys who helped with script!

Last edited:
I produced this 1 more Dash Music video - I hope that you will like like it (I am not professional in it - do not judge strictly)
I have done it for free, as all the rest of my production (only direct expenses was compensated by this budget proposal).

Back